Same old question

LilShee

I know this has been gone over and over and over. However each person has had their own set of questions and concerns. I know everyone has their opinion on what's best.

My setup

.40 over

ported and polished

stock mikuni carbs

fmf golds with power core 2

pro design kit with foam filter

open air box

14/41 gearing

21 7r10 on the front

20x11-9 on the back (goin to be going up to a 21in)

I mainly ride trails. I do race every once in awhile but it's the goofing off kind.

I ride with my wife and 4 other people. I ride against a blaster (wifes), 300ex, polaris outlaw, Yfz 450, and a Suzuki lt400.

I can take all of them even in the trails once I get into 3rd. I am looking for more bottom end and can't think of where I should start.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated

This is what I'm looking at getting

21 in rear tire (not sure on brand yet)

cool head with 20cc domes

toomey t-5

28mm carbs

As far as suspension goes. Where I ride has a narrow gate to get in as is my back tires hit as I ride in. So on the front I'm going to try the 1in spacer bolts.

I love my shocks as is. The only other thing I want to do is maybe an anti-vibe and fly bars

I really wouldn't do the spacer bolts. If anything just flip your tires. Its a shame you can't get some +2+1 arms and some shocks. It makes a huge difference. The arms, shocks and axle were probably the best money I spent on my banshee. After that it would have to be my 4mil setup.