Gasket King....Save some money here

mailman

Hey Guys,

I just wanted to pass this info. onto you. I am in no way affiliated with this company but I was so blown away by their quality and low prices that I felt compelled to share.

Gasket King is a company that sells....you guessed it, gaskets. Here is the cool part. They can make any gasket you need if you can send them a sample to scan into their data base. I sent them a used base gasket from my Cheetah PV cylinder and they didn't charge anything to scan it in.

Prices: How does $5 bucks for a base gaket sound? How about only $1.50 for an intake gasket.

They carry a few different thickness sizes as well if needed. I think they have .0135, .0185 and .029 inch thickness' in right now.

They also ship via USPS so shipping is only a few bucks. Their customer service is top notch. They exceeded my expectations. Here is their email.

jason@gasketking.com

Mailman

Edited by mailman

Well if you ever checked with some of us sponsors we can get the same gaskets, and proly close to the same price possibaly cheaper. I no Im a dealer for comitek and im sure the others our to. Personally there my favorite gaskets. Thanks for advertising this for that company. :shrugani:

Well if you ever checked with some of us sponsors we can get the same gaskets, and proly close to the same price possibaly cheaper. I no Im a dealer for comitek and im sure the others our to. Personally there my favorite gaskets. Thanks for advertising this for that company. :shrugani:

This isn't just for banshee gaskets either. I'm sure there's alot of instances where this would come in handy on other projects/hobbies.

Sorry about that alf44. I didn't think anyone else had base gaskets for 5 bucks. I have had to get them through Trinity for over 20 bucks each! I have a real issue with Trinity. Sorry to step on any toes here. I didn't know any vendors could scan in a "hard to find" gasket or in Trinity's case an "overpriced" one. I was just trying to help people save a little money and help them if they can't find anyone with a "hard to find" gasket for some other project.

Mailman

Sorry about that alf44. I didn't think anyone else had base gaskets for 5 bucks. I have had to get them through Trinity for over 20 bucks each! I have a real issue with Trinity. Sorry to step on any toes here. I didn't know any vendors could scan in a "hard to find" gasket or in Trinity's case an "overpriced" one. I was just trying to help people save a little money and help them if they can't find anyone with a "hard to find" gasket for some other project.

Mailman

Its cool man. Im not big on trinity either even though I do have them as a vendor. That is a great price for a base gasket, but what kind of material are you getting? I have the Comitec base gaskets for $10 and there a great gasket made with great materials. I just ordered in 6 of them Just my opinion man. I may not be the cheapest but im not the most expensive either.

can they make them out of the same material as the cometic's? that afm? stuff its like alluminum with thin material on both sides. they are basically blow out proff even when very thin.

i dont like paper basegaskets at all anymore. they had to many issue's blowing out ont he bottom escpecially on the bigger singles ( 250's and cr500's)

now intake and clutch no problem. if he can make the cheeta and cub one piece for less $$ and make them in the same material i;d sure like that. also like to find a stock cylinder base one piece gasket..

Wow...Sounds like it's end of the month and someone's rents due. :cry:

Na man. Theres just been alot of this going on lately. People droppin advertisment for there buddy, Telling people oh I can get you all that at cost from my buddies place, Free advertising. With all the sponsors we have here anything you want is pretty much available. Its not cheap to sponsor websites and pay to advertise. It just rubs me the wrong way. Our industry is cut throat and tuff enough. My bad for being the first person/sponsor to comment. I guess.

Na man. Theres just been alot of this going on lately. People droppin advertisment for there buddy, Telling people oh I can get you all that at cost from my buddies place, Free advertising. With all the sponsors we have here anything you want is pretty much available. Its not cheap to sponsor websites and pay to advertise. It just rubs me the wrong way. Our industry is cut throat and tuff enough. My bad for being the first person/sponsor to comment. I guess.

You're basically a new sponsor. You're in every damn thread pushin' your shit. I rarely see M&M and F.A.S.T. pushing products in threads but they're still doing ok. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, do what u gotta do. But thanks for sponsoring the site :cheers:

And if I can get something cheaper through someone's buddy I'm probably going to go that route. You've said you're not the most expensive, but not the cheapest. I've seen some of the prices on your stuff and I'd say it's more towards the high-end. Some people may not give a shit but I'm frugle with my moneys.

Not trying to start a WAR but;

I guess I dont see the difference between this thread and Pushing the sales of a Mod Quad head over a Noss Machine or Charriot Head. Yea your a site sponcer but your still peddling / making a few bucks selling some one else's product (Mod Quad head) vs. Noss or Charriot who actually make there own heads and sponcer the site.

Isnt this what you just complained about?

Lol. Are u serious. So your telling me because I don't manufacture my own parts I can't push parts from my distributers. Wert parts dealer or atv shop makes there own parts huh? Lol. Some people. I push parts from my vendors. Of course u do. I'm still new and getting my name our there. I don't have my own custom product. Yet. So what. The only rime you ever comment on this forum is when u have something negative to say or vouch for fasst or noss. Get over it man. I do remind people about modquad heads. There new and not like They used to be. There is absolutly no proof that one head crank or whatever is better than the other. That is why u see me on threads talking About modquad heads. Geez man. Really!!