Stock blaster crank (new)

I have a brand new stock blaster crank shaft that literally has 3 hours run time on it Id like to sale. After a full rebuild my intake piston skirt failed (broke) and busted a hole in the crank case. I paid $260 through the dealer for this crank. I also have the rod bearings I would through in if you wanted them as well. $85 shipped plus 3% for paypal fees.

IMG00121-20100616-2149.jpg

IMG00117-20100616-2148.jpg

IMG00116-20100616-2148.jpg

IMG00120-20100616-2149.jpg

IMG00118-20100616-2148.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Bump $65 shipped plus 4% takes it.

Interested in the crank! Is it still there?

Does it run true? Any issues with the bearings at all, anything I should know about? Its got a home if these all answer correctly? I would definitely take the bearings that you have.

$65 is good, but I live in Canada, at L1N1B2 Ontario, can you get me a shipping quote? Why the 4%? Do you take paypal, or what do you need for your shee? I have a bunch of stock stuff. Lets talk!

Thanks, Matt.

Interested in the crank! Is it still there?

Does it run true? Any issues with the bearings at all, anything I should know about? Its got a home if these all answer correctly? I would definitely take the bearings that you have.

$65 is good, but I live in Canada, at L1N1B2 Ontario, can you get me a shipping quote? Why the 4%? Do you take paypal, or what do you need for your shee? I have a bunch of stock stuff. Lets talk!

Thanks, Matt.

Do you have stock cylinders for a shee ,Matt?