WHAT IS THE BEST ALL AROUND PIPES OUT THERE?

I have a set of procircuit pipe and im looking for something new. i had another bike with T-5s and liked them but i want to know what everyone has to say. thanks in advance

stick with the pro circuits,they are awesome pipes.on my set up,i personally noticed better bottom end pull with pcs than the t5s,they also came on a little sooner.top end felt the same.im not dogging t5s,i liked them,but the pcs are sweet.also,cpis,had them too,depending on ur engine i would stay away.i have a ported 4 mil and ride woods and hated them.on the road or a straight,yes,very bad ass,but woods,ur clutch hand will fall off.stick with what u got unless u want to spend money.me personally,im waiting to see what the snipers are about,and maybe have a pipe built to my porting.they sound like they are going to really be a personalized to your motors peak performance.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never run PC 's but have heard great things about them for an all around pipe I have a set of cpi inframes on a 70mm bore and 4mm crank with a decked down 010 drag port and 15-44 gears it works great in all around but thats alil different

overall how would you rate a pipe?

overall power?

ease of power ( pipe hit)

they way they sound!

they way they fit,

they ease of use ( plugs, petcock)

the power they deliver compared to what you want.

hard to nail just one..

DMC 916. Your not going to get a straight answer on here. Everyone has had great rides on every pipe mentioned. I liked my 916s because they hauled ass and sounded insane!!! Not many can disagree on that. And I loved them because hardly anyone had them. Every time someone saw them they were like what the hell are those? because they mounted under the seat in the center like a street bike.

Shitty vid mt this is how they sound. This was on one of my trips to cali

View My Video

I dont know what happened to the sound on this one but at least u can see how they look

View My Video

This is a oldie but goodie. This was a dyno chart from a member a while back.. You make ur own decision. He was runnin DG pipes and one bomb ass boost bottle. So much HP I slaped yo mama lol

s5ilbb.jpg

Ok here is my 2 cents, but marinenyc is right you will get every pipe that a person has is the best, lol. MY opinion is that the PT mid-top pipes are the best all around pipes, they are great for a bike that isnt too hoped up on mods but will perform well with out any mods as well. When i first got my shee that is what it had on it and it was a pretty mild shee as far as mods and porting goes, but the pipes were amazing! Right now i have CPI's and I have to say they sound alot different, lol havn't gotten the shee to move since i rebuilt it but the CPI's are really different in many minor ways. My boyfriend runs shears and his shee is like a supper shee for a 4mil but it still is for the trails and dunes, i like the shears but they are definatly for a heavy porting.

Ok here is my 2 cents, but marinenyc is right you will get every pipe that a person has is the best, lol. MY opinion is that the PT mid-top pipes are the best all around pipes, they are great for a bike that isnt too hoped up on mods but will perform well with out any mods as well. When i first got my shee that is what it had on it and it was a pretty mild shee as far as mods and porting goes, but the pipes were amazing! Right now i have CPI's and I have to say they sound alot different, lol havn't gotten the shee to move since i rebuilt it but the CPI's are really different in many minor ways. My boyfriend runs shears and his shee is like a supper shee for a 4mil but it still is for the trails and dunes, i like the shears but they are definatly for a heavy porting.

Amanda