Please welcome Fireball Racing!

anti vibration clamps any good from them?

I love the modquad one I put on my new bike. I had them on sale for awhile.

Welcome to the site FireBall Racing, good group of loyal people. U be good to them they will be good to you. Competition is getting heavy around here. Were going to need a separate thread to list all of our specialties, promos, sales and current going ons. A separate one for each sponsor. Is that an option Loco?

Welcome Fireball...

The forum software allows the site vendors to have their own page they can modify/edit to show their specials and showcase their own products...if Loco so chooses to use it. (Sorry if I threw you under the bus there Tyler...but it's a good feature) However it is a lot of work to setup on the forum admin side.

Well the way I look at it is that we already have a Sponsor Spotlight section, where Sponsors can showcase new products, list monthly deals and let people know about new services they may offer. In addition, there is a pretty big "BHQ Sponsors" link clear as day next to the banner up above. Click the link and go to a complete list of all BansheeHQ's Sponsors. Their websites are linked from that page and in many different areas throughout the website. Their websites should have a list of their products and services, so I can't really see making individual pages here for that same purpose. Seems redundant.

Not to mention, Alf's signature seems to list most of his products and services which seems to be the only Sponsor signature like that. I don't want to clutter up BansheeHQ with things that are not necessary. More pages = more stuff to sift though. I like to keep it simple and it seems to be working considering I have gone from four sponsors to sixteen in a little over a year.