Few parts needed on the cheap or donation ;)

BCSavage

I'm in need of a couple things and I'm hoping someone close to where I live can help me out.

Rear brake rotor/hub (mine is bowl shaped)

sprocket/hub (splines are worn, teeth could be better)

I have a bunch more things I need too but money and priority of repairs keeps me from posting it all lol

I may buy this if I have to but then I'm waiting like two weeks :S

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250640148036&fromMakeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:top:en

Edited by BCSavage

I'm in need of a couple things and I'm hoping someone close to where I live can help me out.

Rear brake rotor/hub (mine is bowl shaped)

sprocket/hub (splines are worn, teeth could be better)

I have a bunch more things I need too but money and priority of repairs keeps me from posting it all lol

I may buy this if I have to but then I'm waiting like two weeks :S

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250640148036&fromMakeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:top:en

Holy shipping charges!!!

Hence the reason I'll never buy anything from that clown.

I once bought a complete set of bolts from him for the shee, and I said I was replacing all the old shitty bolts that I came across with new ones, when I got the box, they were worse than the old shit I was taking off? Once again, shipping was attrocious!

i have used sprocket hub and disc hub in ok shape that i would sell for next to nothing. if interested i will send a few pics

I actually just got the axle apart. Hubs are good, sprocket is decent. I can't seperate the brake rotor from the hub so I may need the hub as well as a straight rotor.