o ring non o ring

ramon

no problem. I use a RK x-ring chain and have been using the same sprockets and chain for almost 2 years and I ride on a regular basis.... every weekend and 2-3 times during weekdays in the season. I paid $80 for the chain. Well worth it IMO.

• 1 month later...

I use the RK GXW520GB on my ZX10r. It may considered "overkill" by the author of the article but I ride pretty aggressively and still got 20,000 miles out of my chain so far. I've shredded an XSO chains on my RZ350 in <10,000 miles so I won't use them anymore.

I agree with the Regina rating and I feel that DID isn't quite up to the same quality standards of RK...close tho. RK is my default chain manufacturer.

I use the RK GXW520GB on my ZX10r. It may considered "overkill" by the author of the article but I ride pretty aggressively and still got 20,000 miles out of my chain so far. I've shredded an XSO chains on my RZ350 in <10,000 miles so I won't use them anymore.

I agree with the Regina rating and I feel that DID isn't quite up to the same quality standards of RK...close tho. RK is my default chain manufacturer.

I admit I did not read the linked thread,I have had far better luck with DID chains than I did with the RK chain I used to run. Just my .02 and opinion based on the expierences I have had.