Lets pick a date to go to glamis!!

What day will be best to go to glamis?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks lefty for the poll!! Holloween is a given. Im going to ride on holloween but were tring to set something up were we actually can all meet up and get a parking space! The dunes wont be torn up and the hill will be easier to race without 1000's of people if we set up an off weekend gig! Anyway this is the poll that will hopefully decide from it!

ok well for the hq ride i don't think a big weekend is a good idea for one i like to run the hill and the close it on the big weekends also i don't like riding on fucked up sand i like the idea of looking for a full moon but i'm game any weekend

Halloween is good for checking out crazy stuff, but riding sucks. Too many people and sand is rough. I will be at Buttercup, just west of Midway, October 24th and then again on November 7th. We usually make it every 2 weeks like clockwork. Going to try and make it 3 times a month this next season. Gotta love living close. :twisted: