Port work

CFH87

Who does the best work? I'm looking to have this done in the near future.

Whoever's got the most people swinging off their nuts.

IMO RDZ will do the best job I believe they offer a tripple exhaust job if you are building a drag bike.

Any of the site sponsers here do a great job though.

Whoever's got the most people swinging off their nuts.

IMO RDZ will do the best job I believe they offer a tripple exhaust job if you are building a drag bike.

Any of the site sponsers here do a great job though.

LOL..

Kinda thread jacking (but I'm sure OP will want to know too...) So which is the cheapest, I am debating on doing a "play" port, not looking for drag, but if I can get a drag port for off-road which is what I mainly do and stay 93 octane I should...what do you recommend?

Who does the best work? I'm looking to have this done in the near future.

F.A.S.T racing is doing my port work. Jeff is a great guy to deal with and very helpful on getting you what you need

LOL..

but if I can get a drag port for off-road which is what I mainly do and stay 93 octane I should...what do you recommend?

This is confusing. You mostly drag race, or you mostly ride off the roads? You mean trails?

F.A.S.T racing is doing my port work. Jeff is a great guy to deal with and very helpful on getting you what you need

what kind of port work are you getting done and is the porting worth it?

This is confusing. You mostly drag race, or you mostly ride off the roads? You mean trails?

My bad, by off-road I meant trails, sand, dirt. No drag (paved or sand) what I do is sometimes "drag" with other banshees (not drag ones) to see which is fastest but not as a hobby like most of you shee's

And question was if I get a drag port, will it help when I trail?

Edited by m4f1050

My bad, by off-road I meant trails, sand, dirt. No drag (paved or sand) what I do is sometimes "drag" with other banshees (not drag ones) to see which is fastest but not as a hobby like most of you shee's

And question was if I get a drag port, will it help when I trail?

You do not want a drag port if you trail ride.Get a 4mil crank and have your cylinders ported to match your riding style.If your budget doesn't allow for the crank just go for a good port job.

what kind of port work are you getting done and is the porting worth it?

I'm getting an agressive dune port, and yes porting is worth every penny you spend, probably the best mod you can do, just tell Jeff how you ride and he will fix you up!

Do yourself a favor and give Jeff @ FAST a call He'll hook you up. His work is second to none and some of the cleanest I've ever seen. He put a dune/ play port on my shee and this thing definitely hauls the mail. I was riding with a friend of mine over memorial day weekend he's got a TRX450r that has a big bore kit, cam, pipe and thats all he'll admit to. All I have to say is he is now ready to sell it to buy a Banshee.

Everyone will have there own preference on this topic though.

exactly. what i would suggest is to call kevin at HJR, jeff at FAST etc.... and just talk to them. go with whichever one you feel most comfortable with. they are all great at what they do so you really cant go wrong.