my jetting, is it right?

2003, stock motor.118 compression. TORS removed. K&N with lid removed. +4 on timing, Paul turner mid range pipes with FMF turbinecore silencers. Around 950 elevation. ok, the mains are 290 The pilot is stock, the clip is on the 2nd groove down, 2 and a half turns out on the air screw. runs ok but get alot of oil out the pipes. just a little boggy on takeoff. I just dont want to run to rich or lean and half to get into the top end later. 65 to 80 derees in the summer here, most of the time humid.

well there is smoke and then there is SMOKE. If you get what im saying. My bike SMOKES like a mother at start up when it is cold. Then when it is warmed up it will just smoke a little. What is your oil mix ratio? If your having alot of build up of oil then your bike is not getting hot enough to burn off the oil or your just running it to rich on oil or just a shitty premix oil.

Read up on this site to help you understand the jetting of the banshee.

http://www.dfn.com/benkaren/jetfaq.html

Remember that the weather is warming up so the jetting will start to become richer. If your bog'n down low then try bringing up the needle clip one. You also didnt say if you had a lid on or not. But im going to guess that your dont have a lid on. 2-1/2 turns out with stock pilots and aftermarket pipes seems kind of lean. Turn them in about a half and turn and see if it gets better or worse. If worse then back them back out. But I think your bog is from being lean on the pilot/air fuel screws. Also remember to make your adj's on a warmed up bike. Hope this helps you.

well there is smoke and then there is SMOKE. If you get what im saying. My bike SMOKES like a mother at start up when it is cold. Then when it is warmed up it will just smoke a little. What is your oil mix ratio? If your having alot of build up of oil then your bike is not getting hot enough to burn off the oil or your just running it to rich on oil or just a shitty premix oil.

Read up on this site to help you understand the jetting of the banshee.

http://www.dfn.com/benkaren/jetfaq.html

Remember that the weather is warming up so the jetting will start to become richer. If your bog'n down low then try bringing up the needle clip one. You also didnt say if you had a lid on or not. But im going to guess that your dont have a lid on. 2-1/2 turns out with stock pilots and aftermarket pipes seems kind of lean. Turn them in about a half and turn and see if it gets better or worse. If worse then back them back out. But I think your bog is from being lean on the pilot/air fuel screws. Also remember to make your adj's on a warmed up bike. Hope this helps you.

i have fmf golseries pipes, powercor silencers, airboxlid off, +4 timing , 30 piolets, 240 mains, 3 clip on needle, 2.5 turns out on airscrew, 1.6 airjets, 40-1 runs PERFECT! in all t-shirt weather.

I would step up your mains. With no lid on I would start at around 290. Needle in the middle and put in a 27.5 pilot. 30's are way rich. Prob your prob on getting to much gas down low and smoking.

What oct gas are you running? With that low of compression you should be able to get away with 87 oct.