Roll Call for Silver Lake, Memorial Day weekend.

Well, I should have my motor back together by Thursday. If all goes as planned, I plan on driving up friday evening sometime. I dont know if I'm rolling solo or what, but I planned on throwing up a tent on one of your guys' sites lol... If u got room for me let me know!

Also if u can hook me up with a parking lot voucher I would appreciate that, Im bringing my 2wd truck... Or if I can sneak by drag bike onto one of your trucks that would solve all that lol.

Well, seems like I need a lot but I really wanna make this trip :shootself: Ill bring the Jager!

I am going to work on the vouchers guys. I have to have dune ready's and trailor vouchers as well as make the track as soon after noon as possible. But in order to do that, I may need someone w/ a vehicle we are not taking into the dunes to park their ride in line first thing in the mornin. I may have the line vehicle taken care of, but if anyone else will have an extra we can park that would be great!

I am going to work on the vouchers guys. I have to have dune ready's and trailor vouchers as well as make the track as soon after noon as possible. But in order to do that, I may need someone w/ a vehicle we are not taking into the dunes to park their ride in line first thing in the mornin. I may have the line vehicle taken care of, but if anyone else will have an extra we can park that would be great!

I will do whatever it takes to help out and get my quad into the dunes... As of right now I have my tail between my legs trying to figure out a way in.. So let me know!

I will do whatever it takes to help out and get my quad into the dunes... As of right now I have my tail between my legs trying to figure out a way in.. So let me know!

My buddy Nate is coming up.. we might beable to use his car to park inline.

JD, if we can get a trailor voucher(and dammit, I will figure out a way!), I have room for your ride on my trailor. I can fit 3 on the trailor and one in the bed. I at this time am committed to getting two bikes in including mine! Just plan on coming up and we can use your vehicle, you won't need it. The only bad thing is I don't have a platform and can only drive mine into the dunes. If they are checking sound or something stupid that day, we will make several trips :cheers:

\

JD, if we can get a trailor voucher(and dammit, I will figure out a way!), I have room for your ride on my trailor. I can fit 3 on the trailor and one in the bed. I at this time am committed to getting two bikes in including mine! Just plan on coming up and we can use your vehicle, you won't need it. The only bad thing is I don't have a platform and can only drive mine into the dunes. If they are checking sound or something stupid that day, we will make several trips :cheers:

\

Awesome, well I'll be rolling up friday evening (might try and make test and tune) so Ill see u guys there!!! Cant wait!