2010 BansheeHQ Ride Little Sahara, OK in October

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should have chris make a reservation. he's bringin a 32ft pusher motor home..lol

i would do that as long as i had some commited people to ride and help with gas in that big biatch, also the spot.., if not it will be the old ss silverado makin the hike..

i would do that as long as i had some commited people to ride and help with gas in that big biatch, also the spot.., if not it will be the old ss silverado makin the hike..

As of right now there is 3 people for sure going with you. JT, Jr., and Roger. so we got 4 in each tow vehicle.. and if we got room for more bikes.. we can pick RunDMC up in Indy on our way through. We'll go over the details @ phils.. lol

What spot do you have and who will be there with you? Just quote and add to the list.

142 Loco, bbcmudtruck...

130 TNTS355, Spurdy, Quaddad 817, Springer

131 Dallas, Scottie D, Mags

w00t thanks dallas for count me in lol.

Man this fat boy is really feeling left out!! I should probably try to hang around the spot with the drunkest of the drunk on it!! That way I dont stand out or look to idiotic!! LOL Maybe Spurdy, Sarge, and Jason will let me crash at their spot!!

Z

As of right now there is 3 people for sure going with you. JT, Jr., and Roger. so we got 4 in each tow vehicle.. and if we got room for more bikes.. we can pick RunDMC up in Indy on our way through. We'll go over the details @ phils.. lol

hey what day are you leaving ?

Man this fat boy is really feeling left out!! I should probably try to hang around the spot with the drunkest of the drunk on it!! That way I dont stand out or look to idiotic!! LOL Maybe Spurdy, Sarge, and Jason will let me crash at their spot!!

Z

bring a thick as shit air mattress and you can sleep in my garage, i hear its awesome down there cause its so quite and dark lol gotta remember to lock the small folder doors down at night though, dont want shannon or anyone to slip inside there cause no one can hear you scream..ph34r.gif