Front end kits

Budget"shee"

I was looking for a arm/shock kits and came across ishock. I started reading reviews and it sounds decent, Does anybody run this set up? We only dune ride, so any duners with this setup info would be great.

I have the ishock 3500 kit on my rator. It is just the a arms and brake lines no shocks.

There a arms are deffinatly top notch quality. The bottom a arm ball joint is built like a tank.The kit came packaged really well.

I would have deffinatly gotten a kit with shocks if I didn't already have works tripple rates.They also have ball joints instead of crappy hiem joints like asr's and full flight.

I would say they are a recreation type a arm. Not because the are weak. They are only adjustable camber. Tipping of the top of the wheel in. They are non adjustable caster. Tipping back of the spindle.I believe that most a arms that are labled recreation are called that because of being non caster adjustable, not because they are weak.

I think it is a good thing that they are non adjustable caster. If you don't get the caster set right then it will handle bad. Caster is hard to set too. So if your not going to take the time to set it right, why get caster adjustable a arms.

• 1 year later...