Front fender cutting questions

I would really like to cut the front fenders on my rig, but before I do I want to ask some trail riders if it makes the ride nasty? As I live in washington it can get a little nasty!

thanks fellas

yes you will get covered!!! but worth it not looking at them elephant ears.

or you can check the for sale section and find yourself a new front with already cut fenders....or another full fender to cut. then if its nice out you can drop on the cut fender.....and if its not nice out then its only like 5 minutes to get the full fender on...

or you can check the for sale section and find yourself a new front with already cut fenders....or another full fender to cut. then if its nice out you can drop on the cut fender.....and if its not nice out then its only like 5 minutes to get the full fender on...

motorcity atv has used ones allready cut in all colors cheap

I also live in Washington, and i have Fronts cut down like Full Bores and Rears Shaved like 3/4. I do mainly trail rideing and like the others have said above if its muddy you are gonna get muddy, but when i ride i kind of expect to get dirty so it doesnt bother me. I also wear tear offs, work great for mud and rain. You ride out by Capitol Forest? That place is a mud hole all year except for summer.

I also live in Washington, and i have Fronts cut down like Full Bores and Rears Shaved like 3/4. I do mainly trail rideing and like the others have said above if its muddy you are gonna get muddy, but when i ride i kind of expect to get dirty so it doesnt bother me. I also wear tear offs, work great for mud and rain. You ride out by Capitol Forest? That place is a mud hole all year except for summer.

This is an easy decision then! thanks guys.

Ride capital peak a little bit, just a tad too shitty for me now-a-days!

motorcity atv has used ones allready cut in all colors cheap

there ya go tech.....couldn't think of the whole name....kept thinkin motorcity powersports but i knew that definately wasnt it....that's why i didn't push it. haha....but yeah they've got the fenders too....bought alot of parts myself off of motorcity atv