Cascade- innovations

rgdrum

I bought a 421 cub top end from a member on here, as well as elka shocks, I'm having a sponsor build the motor, I'll be spending thousands of dollars on this bike... Of my own money. Have your parents ever given you a $400 gift basically that's what this bike was. I have worked every summer since I was 16, 50 hours a week. I have pay stubs to prove it. Think what you want, but the bikes mine. With all the money I've spend on this bike I could've bought multiple quads. Thanks for your observations though, I really enjoyed them! a cute little motor

A 421 cub? Thats cute.

Thanks bro!!!

I bought a 421 cub top end from a member on here, as well as elka shocks, I'm having a sponsor build the motor, I'll be spending thousands of dollars on this bike... Of my own money. Have your parents ever given you a $400 gift basically that's what this bike was. I have worked every summer since I was 16, 50 hours a week. I have pay stubs to prove it. Think what you want, but the bikes mine. With all the money I've spend on this bike I could've bought multiple quads. Thanks for your observations though, I really enjoyed them!

I mean 421s are all kinds of fun, but just don't like them.

Yea I was 15 in that video, when I made then video it wasn't mine. But when it blew up I paid to have it rebuilt and have put thousands of dollars of my own money into it. My dad was just gonna part the bike out and I said I'd rebuild it so I got the frame and roller for my birthday and paid for the rest. This is how the bike sits now, slightly different huh?

3c9cb42c11018ea4e9c76d8baf9f248f.jpg

Whats done to it?

I mean I've lost before, I'll race you. If you've really got a super cub it could go either way... but if you dont have a super cub and its a stock cylinder like your bio says then my bike is gonna rape you every which way... I'm calling you on bullshit, you up for the challenge?

So since you join in Aug of 2014, and today, where the only post you made where in this thread, you also changed your engine?

Ya, not buying it.

Top end went out labor day weekend, took it to cascade that week decided that why not have them tear it down and build the bike I really wanted. I have only rode the bike a handful of times since then and that still makes me sad :rotflmao:

Top end went out labor day weekend, took it to cascade that week decided that why not have them tear it down and build the bike I really wanted. I have only rode the bike a handful of times since then and that still makes me sad :rotflmao:

Whered you ride over labor day?