Banshee won't rev, Just bogs

Alright this problem has been occuring for the past few years, It will usually fix itself out if you just throw the bike around doing bicycles and what not, But it will not rev at all, It just bogs out. The airbox sucks in a crap load of air and does nothing. Everytime we have brought it to the shop it works and they say nothing is wrong, but this time nothing we can do is helping. I also have a video of it, Just try and listen to it and see what you think it might be,

I already removed the TORS system and it didnt' help. I didn't fully remove it. All I did was just unplug the connection to the little black box, Was that enough to see if the Tors effected it at all?

Video- http://s930.photobucket.com/albums/ad141/wildyfz4500/?action=view&current=video-2010-04-30-21-51-53.flv

mine was doing the same thing after i rebuilt it. it was the parking brake wires that used to go up to the switch on the left side of the handle bars. make sure they arnt touching eachother because that trys to tell the quad that its in park and doesnt let it rev. they may look ok or maybe ones grounding on the frame letting it think the same thing, just check them out and hopefully it helps you

mine was doing the same thing after i rebuilt it. it was the parking brake wires that used to go up to the switch on the left side of the handle bars. make sure they arnt touching eachother because that trys to tell the quad that its in park and doesnt let it rev. they may look ok or maybe ones grounding on the frame letting it think the same thing, just check them out and hopefully it helps you

its definately the parking brake.pull the plunger out of ur clutch housing and cut the plunger off.put a piece of heat shrink tubing around where u cut,melt and pinch shut.then ride out.

Exact same thing, Remove the whole parking brake assembly if you dont use it. That thing is garbage on Banshees and older Yamahas anyways.

• 2 weeks later...

Mine has been doing the same thing but the stock ebrake and cluth perch have been change. So where you unplug it at the harness they stuck a piece of metal between the post and taped it up. My question is are those two wires suppose to be conected or not?

yep, just got around to fixing it yesterday, That was it guys.... Thanks!

• Like 1