FMF fattys with powercore2s what does everybody think

im about to run this same setup on my 01, i got the FMF fattys from a trade but they didnt come with silencers so i just ordered a set of power core 2's. i hope they sound good. the fattys sounded good connected to my stock silencers.

• 2 weeks later...

i have them on my shee they give great power difference especially mid and top end power sounds great too

Hey i just wanna say that i havent heard many good things about FMF altogether.. i think they have went to commercial.... if i were you i would get something like toomey,cpi,. my toomey TR6s run awesome... the have good low end for a banshee and they absolutley scream on top

fmf FATTY"s! ARE A GREAT PIPE the older gold series dont run as good but are fun the sst's i liked a lil better because of the overrev.. there are a lot of different pipes out there and lots of them make good power but overall i'd rate the fatty's as one of he better pipes.. BUT as stated the finish is absolutely junk..

on a side not thats the nicest looking desert tank i have ever seen love that graphic!! i have a big blue tank and didnt know what to do with it..

The blue is stock. The dark red is with FMF Fatty's and K&N. The green is same as above with Vitos Super Stock pistons, Cool head with 22's, +4 degree key and Vforce reeds. The other red is with mild porting, 19's in the head and 28mm flatslides. He also dynoed a set of borrowed cpi's but didn't pick up anymore peak power. The peak just moved up in the rpm range 500. I have been told that is because the cpi's were wanting a LOT more carb? The cpi's did mellow out the dip ever so slightly. I would love to pull some more out of this combo.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg

Edited by SLORYDER