oil sepperating from gas...

ree_ree

Caster oil seperates out of the fuel around 30-35 deg. Run Klotz Supertechniplate. 80%synthetic 20% benol caster oil. It doesnt seperate out at low temps.

As long as the oil doesnt dry and get gummy it should be ok and run through the carbs. When you leave caster oil out it gets real gummy. That is when it starts causing problems.

I alwas get on by banshee and shake it side to side standing on the foot pegs just to make sure though

• Like 1

Caster oil seperates out of the fuel around 30-35 deg. Run Klotz Supertechniplate. 80%synthetic 20% benol caster oil. It doesnt seperate out at low temps.

As long as the oil doesnt dry and get gummy it should be ok and run through the carbs. When you leave caster oil out it gets real gummy. That is when it starts causing problems.

I alwas get on by banshee and shake it side to side standing on the foot pegs just to make sure though

Damn, so does it go bad? I bought some castor 927, needed to complete my 5 gallons, and i noticed that the new and old oil was two different colors. One was like a honey gold and the other was like a brownish gold color. I thought that was strange.

Wish i would of taken pics.

Lol yes I'm sure I didn't put tranny fluid in my gas... I don't even keep trany fluid around unless I'm bout to change it out. It's 100% castor 927. Even when it's around 40-45ish it's doing this. I just went to wp2 oil @ 50:1 and have had no proble

s what so ever. It just smells like shit.

Both Maxima and Klotz give waring about seperation at lower temps. The Supertechniplate DOESN'T seperate out. It is 80% synthetic and 20% benol caster oil. I havnt had any issues with it.

http://www.maximausa.com/products/2stroke/castor927.asp

Not intended for use in oil injection systems. When blending with alcohol it normally requires more oil. Care must be exercised when blending with low specific gravity (below 0.730) race gasoline and in temperatures below 35ºF as separation may occur. Separation may also occur in alcohol containing a high percentage of nitromethane. Check before using.

http://www.klotzlube.com/techsheet.asp?ID=2&submit2=View

Blends with gasoline, E-85, methanol alcohol and stays in suspension above 35°F. Will not blend with petroleum oils or some synthetic lubricants; will blend with Klotz Original TechniPlate® and Super TechniPlate®.

http://www.klotzlube.com/techsheet.asp?ID=44&submit2=View

Blends with gasoline, E-85, methanol alcohol, Nitromethane Original TechniPlate® and BēNOL® and stays in suspension. Will not blend with petroleum oils or some synthetic lubricants.