Need your guys opinion

686raptor

Well like it says, i'm thinking of selling my banshee. The wife wants an rzr-s so she can go to the dunes. So what kind of luck am i going to have selling it complete or should we part it out which i don't want to do. It's a fresh build from last year and has about 20-30 runs up the hill and about 10 at the sand drags. Here's some pics. The plastic's are getting custom paint right now.

IMG_2388.jpg

IMG_2387.jpg

vegas210.jpg

dsc0224j.jpg

It is a 552 Cheetah 12 mill stroker on methanol and was ported by Lynn at LC Performance. Has 38mm Mikuni carbs bored to 40mm with alky conversion. Has the jet style power jet. Has a very wicked fast power band when launching. Had to remove the +12 swingarm and go to a +14 White Knuckle ladder style swingarm to keep the front from lifting so bad.

Good luck man! I tried selling mine complete, tried parting it out... Everyone will low-ball the shit out of your stuff. I listed mine for less than half of whats in it and didn't have a lick of interest. I was trying to do the same thing as you and get an RZR. I ended up keeping mine, dropped in one of my own transmissions and a set of in-frames and I just dune ride it.