Esr exhaust, anyone running it?

I'm looking for some other exhaust and alway liked esr's stuff for 250r's an saw Eddie sanders has banshee exhaust amd was wondering if anyone has a set or rode

a banshee with them, also how do they sound?

scratch this, I called today to see about them and ESR no longer carries anything for the banshee

I picked up a set of the ESR's from a member here for my new build. They look awesome and sound even better. The nice thing about them, is you dont have to use a pipe clamp at the joint from the header pipe to the silencers. They have a double o-ring setup that seams to seal it off perfect, no leaks or oil spatter. if you can find some, they are really nice pipes.

I also heard that they are just shearer pipes. I like my fmf fatty's I have but they look terrible and to pay to get them rechromed would probably almost be the same price as a set of shearer pipes so thats what im going to get. Do the shearer pipes come with new silencers? I have the toomey silencers but they kind of quiet compared to other banshee's ive heard with in frame pipes