override and water leak questions

i need to know where the best/cheapest place i can get an override is, and how much im lookin at spending. prob go with the dunable or which ever one is the most usable since i do more than just drag. need some help putting it in to... never owned one before. was gonna sell the banshee but nobody has any loot right now so guess ima put some in it while i got it.

also im chasing a water leak down(water getn in oil and oil in water.wtf), needin some help. replaced water pump stuff one time didnt fix it apparently... thanks.

did you replace the o-ring where the tube mates between the cases and clutch cover? is your impeller shaft grooved out? also, check your case vent and overflow hoses....mabey you connected the wrong one to the radiator.

I recommend a n-down 1-5 duneable override. Love mine. And you can replace all your seals while you are on there. Might solve your leak problem.

Putting one in is as simple as taking the old one out and putting the new one in if you dont send in a core. Mine was $425 and it was from a friend of a member on here.

did you replace the o-ring where the tube mates between the cases and clutch cover? is your impeller shaft grooved out? also, check your case vent and overflow hoses....mabey you connected the wrong one to the radiator.

took everything apart today and my impeller shaft did have some lil grooves in the middle 3 lil ones, whats that mean anyway? and there is a very small crack on inside of cover where the impeller bearing sits. i think im just gonna order new gaskets and get o'rings for tube and head and see if that helps.