34 PJ Alky conversion

krispy05shee

After about 6 months of running 110 im ready to switch to some M1, where do you guys recomend getting the power jets from and what kind? I know alot of people use mikuni power jets on keihin carbs, just wondering which is the best route, and do you think i "must have" billet bowls or if i can go without for a bit

well heres the thing, i had 35mm pjs with power jets and they were alcohol and im a 421. bike didnt run too well with the carbs, but i traded for my old 38mm pwk airstyrkers back, and my bike really has gain a crap load of power and it runs way clearer. and the power jets, id get em from mikuni, thats where i got mine, they are cheap and there are no difference between them and any other brand.

well heres the thing, i had 35mm pjs with power jets and they were alcohol and im a 421. bike didnt run too well with the carbs, but i traded for my old 38mm pwk airstyrkers back, and my bike really has gain a crap load of power and it runs way clearer. and the power jets, id get em from mikuni, thats where i got mine, they are cheap and there are no difference between them and any other brand.

I wasnt aware they had pjs in 35mm? thought they just came in 34,36,38? Anyway i went ahead and just order the mikuni power jet kit off ebay, was only like 20 a carb to do, guess ill find out, any ideas on the billet bowls? really dont wanna lean er out half way down the 300!

I wasnt aware they had pjs in 35mm? thought they just came in 34,36,38? Anyway i went ahead and just order the mikuni power jet kit off ebay, was only like 20 a carb to do, guess ill find out, any ideas on the billet bowls? really dont wanna lean er out half way down the 300!

well if ur bike is running out of gas going down the track, id order them. but if u got the money, go ahead and buy them. im running with stock bowls still, and im not having any problems.