A few things for my shee

wannashee20

I need a set of K&N pod filters for 36mm carbs and outerwears, Spark arrestors for CPI small bore inframe pipes, Duel pingle, pancake bearing, nuteral switch cover not cracked

These things I really need for my shee for it to run right and to go to silver lake, but I am running out of money on my college student budget so I need some good deals! Thanks everyone!

Amanda

"free bump" Its gotta be better then that stupid ass cat!

STFU! and stop posting on this if you dont have the stuff or know someone who has the stuff I want for sale!! Dang Papa you live with me just tell me instead of posting on here!

Ok I am still in need of the K&N pods for 36mm carbs with outerwears, Sparkies for CPI sb inframes,duel pingel, and pancake bearing! All else has been found, pm me if you have something you want to sell.

Thanks everyone,

Amanda

Alf,

I will do the pancake bearing for sure, but I think I can get the pingel cheaper and it doesnt have to be anything speacial, just plain jane is fine with me, I will have to let you know on that one, and if you could get me some sparkies not silencers for the CPI's I would go that route with you too I think I can find those for around 170 with free shipping.

Ak,

I know I think the kitty is the best pic available to me right now, lol. But rocking a pic of the shee before I started changing things would be a bad idea, Iets just say it wasnt pretty, lol

haha, look at mine.....i had never even washed it yet, lol. just got rid of the ugly red tank plastcs/grill, and slapped the pipes on. that's orange electrical tape on the bars.......don't be ashamed, after all...it's a shee anyways

Sorry I never got back to you. Im still not getting email notifications and cant remember all the posts i reply on. lol. In the future PM me or shoot me an email.