Kehin PWK 28 carbs

I have a pair of Kehin PWK 28 carbs for sale, getting rid of them because I just bought a set of Kehin PWK 36 Airstrikers off of ebay and need the money to help recover from the ongoing rebuild! Have one part for them on order from Jeff at fast that it is missing, will be sure to include that when shipped or have him ship it directly to you! Other than that carbs are in great shape! Looking to get $200.00 for them! Thanks for looking! :cheers:

$125

sorry cant do it, 200+shipping (which would be less than $10) firm

The part will definitely be with it that makes the carbs worth it, probably couldn't find these anywhere cheaper right now because prices have went way up on carbs lately.

Ok here are the pics for you guys, the slides are not in the pictures because they are still on the bike and I am not where its at, lol

Slides will be included with the carbs though, i will be getting them this weekend!

KehinPWK28s002.jpg

KehinPWK28s001.jpg

Thanks for looking! PM me if interested!

Lemme know when the part comes in if you want me to ship to the new owner or you....??