Can't get it dialed in

formula1

Finally got my banshee running again. I have fmf fattys, k&n filter and that is all. I think the jet is 25. I have messed with the air pilot screw and got it pretty close. It idles fine and pulls good in first and second. But if I am in 3rd gear and pin the throttle it seems like it bogs down. I have a TORS eliminator kit coming not sure if that will help out or not once I get the carbs synced good. Just curious what jets I should be running.

Finally got my banshee running again. I have fmf fattys, k&n filter and that is all. I think the jet is 25. I have messed with the air pilot screw and got it pretty close. It idles fine and pulls good in first and second. But if I am in 3rd gear and pin the throttle it seems like it bogs down. I have a TORS eliminator kit coming not sure if that will help out or not once I get the carbs synced good. Just curious what jets I should be running.

Forgot to add I live in illinois so no big elevation here. And I think it has a 260 main

With the lid on 240main,stock pilot,needle all the way rich to take care of 3rd gear bog

It has no lid. the jets were low I put them to a 260 main it was a 200 some how I swapped the jets when i rebuilt the carb I guess :confused: Stupid move haha. But now it seems to run great. Just waiting for my TORS delete to come in. I pulled the plugs after a short ride they were kind of black/tan. Could that be from my carb slides being way off since I havent synced them.

Forgot to add I live in illinois so no big elevation here. And I think it has a 260 main

What part of the state are you from. I run T5s 310 on the main and 27.5 on the pilot. Your probably lean I think Fattys are similar to T5s. Also double check your slides are in the right sides.

id start with a 300 main and work down from there to be safe. you need a 27.5 pilot for sure. air screw .5-2 turns out depending on what it likes best for throttle response.

x2, the lid makes a huge difference