pics of red banshee themes?

SD1026

how did you like that eyeball engineering swinger???? did you get it powder coated by them or somewhere else??? they messed up my color on the pwder coat when i bought mine but the swinger is solid i like it.

I bought it from a shop here in vegas, and it matched my shee perfect.I loved that swinger, it was hella lite. I got a couple of metal techs swingerms now and they do great work as well.

• 1 month later...

My Current Build, Lollypop Red Powder with Chrome best color combo in my honest opinion, dont worry white shocks are not staying only there to hold a arms for assembly.

262d5139.jpg

a953ff37.jpg

402e7d13.jpg

e533ac66.jpg

124c3d04.jpg

That is one bad ass lookin shee. Keep posting pics as you get it done. What motor are you putting in it?

Thanks man! Waiting on plastics from the painter now and few parts from chrome shop and powdercoater, then once rolling chassis is complete I have hopes on putting together a 4mil cub to spice it up a bit ;-) I will post pics as soon as I get closer to completion! Thanks again

• 2 months later...