BEWARE OF WANNAPLAY ON BHQ ,HE STOLE MY MONEY

jon321

He told me that the black plastics he had were in really good condition ,and I asked him several times just to make sure he also sent pics but i could not see the damage, so I buy them for $250.00 they arrive and its a very dissapointing site ,they are thrashed. He will not return my PM's ,emails or phone calls , so people please do not buy from this thief. Im still trying to get my money back ,somehow. HE"S A LIAR,THIEF AND SHOULD BE BANNED FROM BH'Q

He told me that the black plastics he had were in really good condition ,and I asked him several times just to make sure he also sent pics but i could not see the damage, so I buy them for $250.00 they arrive and its a very dissapointing site ,they are thrashed. He will not return my PM's ,emails or phone calls , so people please do not buy from this thief. Im still trying to get my money back ,somehow. HE"S A LIAR,THIEF AND SHOULD BE BANNED FROM BH'Q

Here is a picture of the theif

This WANNAPLAY THE GUY WHO STOLE MY MONEY

m_814e00d39ca36a317973c83dd8f312a5.jpg

how many threads are you going to make about this?? This is your second thread, and every day you get in the shouter to spam it with the same thing.

Because it sounds like you are a whining little bitch when all you do is complain about it and not give a proof to back it up. So until you post up pictures of what you recieved from him and what he said he was going to ship you, STFU.

What are you guys blind go look in the genrel disscssuion forum ,thats where my pics have been for the past few days,

So you want to complain about a guy but you can't put it all together?

You complained about him here and started a thread.

Finish the story here.

I read this area to check up on bad sellers. Since you're doing the complaining, you put the facts together...why should someone have to do all your legwork? All I'm sayin'.

Hey ZILLIAFREAK since you were WHINING about the pics here they are, and oh yeah 2 threads is alot one in the main page and here,same thing but oh well,

Picture040.jpg

heres the front plastic .with a crack forming in the bottom, you can sorta see it

Picture039-1.jpg

Hers what the bolt holes pretty muc all look like

Picture038-1.jpg

ok, you showed what the plastic looked like when you got it, how about pictures of what he said he was selling?

Thats pretty much it ,man, yeah looking at the pics they look half way descent but upon closer inspection they were not. Im a broken record here, our conversations were all verbal after the pics I made it clear to him that these are not damaged in anyway he said no.

Black.jpg

jon.jpg

If you bought this plastic as Brand New, Nearly New or EXCELLENT condition, then you might have a leg to stand on.

(I don't know the original ad or conversation, just saying)

Otherwise, you bought used parts. They're never as nice as new.

If a hole and a couple of scratches have you that wound up...buy new next time and pay for it.

I think 250 is fair if that included shipping because shipping plastic like that (the size of the box) is 75ish or so...

Agree with Dave. I recently got some shipping pirces for my plastics for some guys, and it was going to run 60-75 bucks for shipping alone. Not to mention the packaging materials to make sure they where secured properly in transit. That's another 15 bucks in bubble wrap, paper, and boxes to fit everything.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Dude shafted me. I bought a frame from him that needed 600 dollars worth of work just to be able to use it. I was told one thing when it wasnt true. he agree to refund me some of my money due to the work that needed to put into it and has only refunded me half. cant get intouch with him via, phone or PM's. Stay away from this dude. i have reciepts of work that was done to the frame to make it respectable.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS GUY. I have also posted in the bad seller forum saying this guy is a crook.

Look the way I see it is if your buying from someone online and you get pics of what it looks like, and then you get what you pay for. I mean these are used parts what did you expect!!! I have bought many parts off here from many different people and I get pics of it and then get the parts and they may not look like the pics did but I am not going to bitch about it Hell they are used parts. Come On people wake up your buying used not brand new!!!! Just My 2 cents..... :rolleyes: