BEWARE OF WANNAPLAY ON BHQ ,HE STOLE MY MONEY

jon321

Look the way I see it is if your buying from someone online and you get pics of what it looks like, and then you get what you pay for. I mean these are used parts what did you expect!!! I have bought many parts off here from many different people and I get pics of it and then get the parts and they may not look like the pics did but I am not going to bitch about it Hell they are used parts. Come On people wake up your buying used not brand new!!!! Just My 2 cents.....

Your 2 cents is completly wrong in my case. I understand im buying used an i do expect to get used parts. I ALSO EXPECT THEM TO COME IN THE CONDITION THEY WERE STATED TO BE IN. the frame i bought from him was not ready to run or any where near the condition he stated it to be in.. He told me i can convert the front end to suspended by changing a bolt and adding spindles and that there was no issues with the frame. Pictures dont tell the whole story. you have to trust the system and hope you are getting what you paid for. I have way more money into this frame now then what its worth. On another note he agreed to refund me some money due to what was wrong with the frame. He knowingly acknowledged to me he messed up and was okay refunding me some money. Lil did i know i wouldnt see the rest. HE OWES ME MONEY thats the bottom line.

98 shee man if you want to trust this dude and buy items from him goodluck with it.

Edited by jtraptor660

Look the way I see it is if your buying from someone online and you get pics of what it looks like, and then you get what you pay for. I mean these are used parts what did you expect!!! I have bought many parts off here from many different people and I get pics of it and then get the parts and they may not look like the pics did but I am not going to bitch about it Hell they are used parts. Come On people wake up your buying used not brand new!!!! Just My 2 cents.....

Your 2 cents is completly wrong in my case. I understand im buying used an i do expect to get used parts. I ALSO EXPECT THEM TO COME IN THE CONDITION THEY WERE STATED TO BE IN. the frame i bought from him was not ready to run or any where near the condition he stated it to be in.. He told me i can convert the front end to suspended by changing a bolt and adding spindles and that there was no issues with the frame. Pictures dont tell the whole story. you have to trust the system and hope you are getting what you paid for. I have way more money into this frame now then what its worth. On another note he agreed to refund me some money due to what was wrong with the frame. He knowingly acknowledged to me he messed up and was okay refunding me some money. Lil did i know i wouldnt see the rest. HE OWES ME MONEY thats the bottom line.

98 shee man if you want to trust this dude and buy items from him goodluck with it.

Yeah that Wannaplays a worthless piece of shit, once I got my money back boy did he bitch and wine about it but up until then he blew me off,see he thought he could get away with it but he didnt i got my money back plus kept those plastics and got them all refinished . Fuck that guy , people think im a crook for keeping his plastics but hey look at the bullshit i went through, he did nothing to help the situation , i could careless about that asshole.