right pipie oog left is wierd

9banshee6

my right pipe sounds perfect while idling! ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding

and my left one sounds like shit dingding ding.. ding........ ding ding ding.............. ding.. ding .ding ding ding ...........................................ding

and my right one you could see the smoke coming out and on the left you cant

air is coming out nice and c=hard on the right and on the left you could barley feel it!

also the left one you could bearley even hear while the right on e is all loud

and when you take off the right one sounds like this RRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRR!

AND LEFT pipe sounds dosent sound like The right at allIT SOUNDS LIKE tuck tuck tuck tuck tuck sound and thers no power at all

but if you give the throttle slowly by slowly by the time it reaches to about half throttle my left pipe starts sounding perfect and thers power.

whats happening hear its not the jets cause i got it jetted not long ago got some fresh plugs what the :evil: could it be!

please help me!!!

my right pipe sounds perfect while idling! ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding

and my left one sounds like shit dingding ding.. ding........ ding ding ding.............. ding.. ding .ding ding ding ...........................................ding

and my right one you could see the smoke coming out and on the left you cant

air is coming out nice and c=hard on the right and on the left you could barley feel it!

also the left one you could bearley even hear while the right on e is all loud

and when you take off the right one sounds like this RRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRR!

AND LEFT pipe sounds dosent sound like The right at allIT SOUNDS LIKE tuck tuck tuck tuck tuck sound and thers no power at all

but if you give the throttle slowly by slowly by the time it reaches to about half throttle my left pipe starts sounding perfect and thers power.

whats happening hear its not the jets cause i got it jetted not long ago got some fresh plugs what the :evil: could it be!

please help me!!!

haha i lmao reading this, and would just like to thank you cause i have no idea what your problem could be

I like how descriptive he can get. braaap brappp, ding ding ding.......ding ding.....ding ding. Sorry i got carried away. I was thinking it might be a plug fouling or try swapping the plug wires and see if it changes to the other side, if it does it might be a cdi issue, try putting in new plugs if you already have not done so.

I like how descriptive he can get. braaap brappp, ding ding ding.......ding ding.....ding ding. Sorry i got carried away. I was thinking it might be a plug fouling or try swapping the plug wires and see if it changes to the other side, if it does it might be a cdi issue, try putting in new plugs if you already have not done so.

ya i already switched the cables but it still the same and my spark plugs are like new so it cant be that. so what could be wrong whit my cdi box?

ya i already switched the cables but it still the same and my spark plugs are like new so it cant be that. so what could be wrong whit my cdi box?

Well if you switched your cables and the same cylinder is getting the same symptoms, then you should clean out your carbs. It may be a fuel issue. Open them suckers up clean the bowls the jets and everything in between. That happen to my shee and it was a plug. Throw some fresh plugs in there it's just a few bucks. Even they may be like new they can get fouled or start to get fouled. Throw some fresh ones in there to take out that probability. I don't think it's your CDI.

Could be reeds, air leak, or dirty carb, but Im still gonna say the carbs aren't sync'd. Check them again. I fought that for a long time and swore the carbs were in sync. Somehow the cable was in a bind given the appearance that they were sync'd, then later while riding it would free itself, then they would be way out of sync.

If that doesn't work you could swap carbs left to right and see if the problem follows.

Could be reeds, air leak, or dirty carb, but Im still gonna say the carbs aren't sync'd. Check them again. I fought that for a long time and swore the carbs were in sync. Somehow the cable was in a bind given the appearance that they were sync'd, then later while riding it would free itself, then they would be way out of sync.

If that doesn't work you could swap carbs left to right and see if the problem follows.

ya why is it that when i sync mt carbs then ride it them check them again ther out of sync and how do i stop this? :wacko:

ya why is it that when i sync mt carbs then ride it them check them again ther out of sync and how do i stop this? :wacko:

ive kinda got the same issue on a single carb. It \happen to be plug failing, stilll get it time to time but i am running a little rich for break in. how dose it run as far as running. is it faling plugs or what.