aftermarket head orings

rudy2191

hello everyone

i just bought a banshee, it seems its a drag banshee,

has single dual barrels(big barrels), out of frame drag pipes,

i dont know much about it, since the previous owner didnt know anything either, he said it was a trade and never used it,

i fired it up after changing the gear oil, carb clean up and new spark plugs,

it turned on fine but then after a minute or so, water coolant started spitting from the spark plugs, the spark plugs were tight how they should be,

it only happened from the right cylinder,

so i removed the head, and the o rings are worn out

all i know is the the cylinders are big bore cylinders, they are single dual barrels, and on the head it has a part number( LAS400h)

can anyone tell me where i can get the ovrings?, or who manufactures this head,

thanks

thats an l.a. sleeve cylinder, the 400 means it prolly a stock stroke bigbore 68mm, would make it a 392 really but i think thats what they call it. just call them and they'll have all the replacement parts

that looks like its a clean bike! how much you get that bad boy for?

thats an l.a. sleeve cylinder, the 400 means it prolly a stock stroke bigbore 68mm, would make it a 392 really but i think thats what they call it. just call them and they'll have all the replacement parts

ok thanks for the info i will do research on it,

or does any member here sell the oring kits?

thanks for the help

that looks like its a clean bike! how much you get that bad boy for?

thanks

it has all kind of r.i.s billet parts and drag light weight a arms with drag pipes and everything,

i got it for 800 bucks

Thats a C T Racing motor. Had the same problem, got really pissed off on the bad deal. Cooled down and ordered a 421 cub top end kit. Always be carefull when

the seller say's '' as is ''

damn that suked!

okay so will a 421 cub top end kit o rings fit this one?

thankks

Odd are you wont find the correct o-rings at your local hardware store, also The dome rings are made from special material. Think its called viton? <-- spelling?

That is a pro-x /la-sleeve cylinder.. its not made by CT but.. they work on them. I believe they were originally designed by CP in a joint effort with la-sleeve. CT would be a good place to get the o-rings from. Dont bother with the hardware store plumbing rings... get the right parts and do it right the first time.

Odd are you wont find the correct o-rings at your local hardware store, also The dome rings are made from special material. Think its called viton? <-- spelling?

That is a pro-x /la-sleeve cylinder.. its not made by CT but.. they work on them. I believe they were originally designed by CP in a joint effort with la-sleeve. CT would be a good place to get the o-rings from. Dont bother with the hardware store plumbing rings... get the right parts and do it right the first time.

okay man thanks for the info

i will try CT

yes your right i want to get it right and done right the first time

thanks for the help