New To HQ And First Banshee!

Hey, guys. Great site! Just wanted to say hello. My name's Ryan and I'm 25 from SE Ontario, Canada. I've had a few 2 strokes since I was a kid, my favorite (until now) being an 83 ATC 250R. I've always wanted a Banshee and I finally picked one up a few nights ago for a good price. It's pretty much stock, but has cut fenders, Nerfs, Barnett clutch, ITP wheels, some small aftermarket lights and a Blingstar Maltese Cross bumper, which will be posted in the forsale section because I don't like it. The previous owner also had some crappy sheet of aluminum with holes punched in it being used as a grille, so that has to go as well. It's raining today but I'll go outside and snap a couple pics of it the way I bought it, before I start doing things my way. Thanks for having me.

Welcome to the HQ.....best site on the net!!

You'll beable to find EVERYTHING and anything on this site, and there are MULTIPLE people here who will beable to help with almost any problem!

Glad to have ya here.

welcome to HQ bro :cheers:

take a look around and soak up as much info as you can. if you need anything, dont hesitate to ask.

our site sponsors are some of the best in the business with the best customer service around. they can get you ANYTHING you need, so look them up.

I'll try and post a couple pics for you guys to have a look at. It shouldn't look like this for too long, as I usually am very meticulous about keeping my machines clean. This is how I picked it up. As soon as it stops raining I'll start the cleaning process and remove some of the things I want to replace. Hope this works!