Waynoka trip 3-19 & 20 ( other one was getting long )

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Most of the time the south campingarea fills up first. That's where we allways try to get a spot. It's closer to the dunes and u don't have to run your paddles as far on the road.

Yeah, the State spots just got too small for all the stuff we bring and not being able to have a reserved spot sucked. But being right by the gate was awesome

I'll be rolling in around noon on wednesday I think. TNT's got us 4C behind LSPS and I think springer has 2C. Not sure what other sites guys in our group have but we should have a pretty big turn out.

I'll look for you when I get there Rotox. Where in KC you coming from? I live up in Parkville.

SP

I will be in Friday night. Not sure if Lexi will make it or not. I am still putting together her bike and I keep running into little bullshit problems. Time is the biggest issue.

Yeah, you should see my motor! Its in a bunch of boxes at Tyler's house! Part of it is in the back of my car! I'll have it together and in the bike on Saturday of all goes as planned though.

Yeah, you should see my motor! Its in a bunch of boxes at Tyler's house! Part of it is in the back of my car! I'll have it together and in the bike on Saturday of all goes as planned though.

Tranny swap @ Loco's.......roar.....

I hope I get hers ready. You will freak over the changes I made.

I'll be rolling in around noon on wednesday I think. TNT's got us 4C behind LSPS and I think springer has 2C. Not sure what other sites guys in our group have but we should have a pretty big turn out.

I'll look for you when I get there Rotox. Where in KC you coming from? I live up in Parkville.

SP

I live in piper. KCK. I be in my black powerstroke and we'll have a f550 white. We try to stay in the south area. Less wind and they say windy. We'll run into you guys.

SP

The site is reserved for Wed night also. If you want to stay there on Wed you are more than welcome to. I can email you the reserve sheet that you put in your window. I spoke to Logo and he is making a BHQ sticker for my trailer, I told him to give it to you.