? on big bore

hi i was just wondering if i had to do the stroker crank with the 421 big bore or if i could just bolt it on.also do i have to have the cases bored out for this kit also and would this big bore be any good for circle track racing and ice racing.if not what big bore would be the best way to make big hp

you can essentially build any kind of setup to be as big as you want. the possibilities are endless..

there are a few however that are cheaper and make awesome power.. it sounds to me like you need to go with a 4mm cub which is a 421cc motor. the crank drops in without any modifications.

you can essentially build any kind of setup to be as big as you want. the possibilities are endless..

there are a few however that are cheaper and make awesome power.. it sounds to me like you need to go with a 4mm cub which is a 421cc motor. the crank drops in without any modifications.

k with the 4mill cub do i have to run the crank.or is it just not worth runnung it with out.also where is the best place to get it from Edited by banshee 268

Yes, thats what makes it a 4mill. With smaller engines you will not gain tons of power on bore size alone. Thats where the stroke comes in. Now on a large V8 sure, but there are alot more pistons, and they are larger so they all add up to make the large power increase. Make sense?

k thanks for the info.where is the best place to get it from

k thanks for the info.where is the best place to get it from

i got everything i needed from FAST he's a site sponsor, has very reasonable rates and great customer service :notworthy:

heres what i got

hotrods long rod 4mil crank with extra weld

68mm cub cyls

noss head

piston kit

billet intakes

35mm keihins

gasket kit etc.

i got everything i needed from FAST he's a site sponsor, has very reasonable rates and great customer service :notworthy:

heres what i got

hotrods long rod 4mil crank with extra weld

68mm cub cyls

noss head

piston kit

billet intakes

35mm keihins

gasket kit etc.

how much hp are u making with that set up

enough :headbang:

haha i don't know it's never been dynoed, it could make a lot more if i switched to cpi pipes which i really want to but i'm too cheap because work is slow at the moment :shrugani:

if i had to make a guess i'd say somewhere around 65-70hp but i could be way off