mount baldy hill climb

PayCheckRacing

The Michigan Sport Buggy Assc. is putting on the Mount Baldy hill Climb may 16th at silver lake sand dunes. tech in is may 15th at the DNR voucher center from 10 to 4pm buggys trucks quads almost anything with 4 wheels!!!!! drivers meeting at 9am sunday racing at 10am. membership is $20 yearly or 10 day pass and racing is $40 any questions just ask

WWW.Michigansportbuggy.homestead.com

Theres usually not many quads that show up but I would like to see some so that I have competition. This will be my 1st time climbing the hill this year. Ive had my old 4mill run the hill but ive never done it. Should be fun with the new 4mill blaster. Theres a link below to the pics of the climb.

Hill Climb Photos

ill be there, you got competiton....lol but my bikes slow so take it easy..

paycheck, are we starting on an incline or a short flat then incline, also what safty gear is needed for quads and any special things us quad guys should do to our bikes to help us out?

also are all quads in the same class or by cc's???

ill be there, you got competiton....lol but my bikes slow so take it easy..

paycheck, are we starting on an incline or a short flat then incline, also what safty gear is needed for quads and any special things us quad guys should do to our bikes to help us out?

also are all quads in the same class or by cc's???

So yeah we will be in different classes probly since im under 250cc. But if we are in the same class being your 4mill cub against my big bore blaster I think im gonna have to take the 7mill cub outta the drag frame and put in my suspended frame haha.

I seen a spot on the home page that had safety requirements and it said basically spark arrestors, long sleeve shirt and such.

I would also like to know the atv classes as well so I can plan in advance and dont have to put a motor in a frame over night for it.

~Teddy~

ive never been but if there arent many entries they may just do a 2 stroke and 4 stroke class. thats how most of the dirt hillclimbs are run. on occasion they will break down the 2 strokes into like 250cc and under and open.

id say youll probably start in a flat surface for about 10 or 15 feet and then start up the hill. gear accordingly as the motor is gonna start pulling down hard once you hit the hill.

So yeah we will be in different classes probly since im under 250cc. But if we are in the same class being your 4mill cub against my big bore blaster I think im gonna have to take the 7mill cub outta the drag frame and put in my suspended frame haha.

I seen a spot on the home page that had safety requirements and it said basically spark arrestors, long sleeve shirt and such.

I would also like to know the atv classes as well so I can plan in advance and dont have to put a motor in a frame over night for it.

~Teddy~

lol guess i spoke to soon, we can have a go at it friendly bansheeHQ competiton. ive never done a hill climb before so it should be fun.. ive been testing and for dragging the flats it seens to be the best gearing for me on flat ground is 16/41 leaving in second,with 72 ro 10 paddles....so like 14/41?

i think the 12 over arm takes alil to much weight off the tires, but it still wheelies somtimes...

tyler i got my hoodies and shirt ,they look good thanks bro..