bakersfieldturbo

Best thing is people need to quit buying parts from other members they or their friends know nothing about.

this is true but i would never be able to buy anything on here because truthfully i know no one personally but my buddy jammer. i did check to see if he had good feedback and bakersfieldturbo had about 4 people that posted he was a good seller with positive feedback. i guess me and CholoColucci was just the guys that got the bad end.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone have his phone number? I'm not sure of the legalities but ive heard there is a website that will make a call to any cell phone number at any certain time or after X amount of hours. This is done by VOIP so the number changes, blocking it will do no good. The website is operating behind a firewall over seas so it has not been shut down yet. The quickest you can do back to back calls is an hour. So 24x a day might put a little fire under his ass so you can get a refund. The only way to stop the calls is to block every number except people that are on your contact list. Pretty damn suckie if you use your phone for work ect.

post up all of his info. fuck him. fuck deadbeats.. when was the last time he was online? if he is trying to sell shit, give me links to the posts and ill delete them.

the last time i recieved a reply to a message was feb. 25th. and he has his last active status set on private. but says he last read my messages i sent him mar. 4th. i see his link to his myspace he is online. marisol moreno must be his wifes name, his real name is derrick.

the last time i recieved a reply to a message was feb. 25th. and he has his last active status set on private. but says he last read my messages i sent him mar. 4th. i see his link to his myspace he is online. marisol moreno must be his wifes name, his real name is derrick.

ha, his shit isnt private to me. he was on here last on march 4th.. i sent the guy an email today letting him know what was going on and that he should make it right.

Why arent you guys doing pay pal complaints or disputes. If i remember right if you file a dispute on someone with pay pal it will freeze their account till the dispute is resolved,if he gets like 2 or 3 disputes it will really mess his stuff up

thats the next step, i was going to see if he reply's to loco's message he sent him. or any of mine, but my patients are running low.

WoW .. god dang . my bad guys. i vve havent been home in over a month and i talked to everone i got money from.. lets just make a big story short . everyone who said i owed them money will have it by thursday .. and for the people who are mad, i told you i wanted to refund you money befor i left out of town and you guys told me to just keep it and hold on ,but it will alll be sent back .. no hard feeling... and we can keep this topic live till everything is over and done with ....

I dont understand?

Fuck him he is obviously dicking around. Even if he does turn out to send the stuff he owes,you can take the dispute down and and apologize. He is probably hoping to drag it out far enough to where it will be to late to file a dispute

naw im not going to let it drag on .. problems will be fixed .. .