bakersfieldturbo

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If your an honest dude i apologize,i have a red button for bad sales,hope it all works out

i am honest i buy parts from here all the time and sold to alot of people i parted my whole bike out on here .. and had no problems so .. you will see problem will be fixed.. ... im back in town now and not going to send parts just going to refund back ..

holly crap you guys fly off the handle easy. i have bought from him in the past, and wouldn't hesitate to do so again. i know exactly what it's like to fly off to work. internet, if even availiable usually isn't good enough to get past reading something like an email, and the situation was explained ahead of time........

holly crap you guys fly off the handle easy. i have bought from him in the past, and wouldn't hesitate to do so again. i know exactly what it's like to fly off to work. internet, if even availiable usually isn't good enough to get past reading something like an email, and the situation was explained ahead of time........

you can send me the $235 through paypal, and wait for him to send you a refund then.....

Yeah, he seems lil a good guy when we BS'd about bikes on here. I helped him out with a bunch of info on jetting his bike also.

Baker, whats the deal?

woa dont get me (baker) messed up with this bakersfieldturbo guy! i only sold parts to one person on here-pondtunes, and he was very happy with his parts and also i gave alf44 drive gears for free and i paid the shipping, he has also helped me with parts. just wanted to clarify its not baker ya gotta worry about its BAKERSFEILDTURBO :cheers:

woa dont get me (baker) messed up with this bakersfieldturbo guy! i only sold parts to one person on here-pondtunes, and he was very happy with his parts and also i gave alf44 drive gears for free and i paid the shipping, he has also helped me with parts. just wanted to clarify its not baker ya gotta worry about its BAKERSFEILDTURBO :cheers:

We all know that man, no need for you to get all paranoid. I was saying baker short for bakersfieldturbo (Derrik)

;)

you can send me the $235 through paypal, and wait for him to send you a refund then.....

why waste $10 so you can get money a few hours early. i'm just saying he is a good guy whos' name you unecisarily drug through the mud. you should've took the refund in the begining if you honestly lack the patience you agreed to. a little recless not to think of what damage a rep can do, imho. ;)

;)

why waste $10 so you can get money a few hours early. i'm just saying he is a good guy whos' name you unecisarily drug through the mud. you should've took the refund in the begining if you honestly lack the patience you agreed to. a little recless not to think of what damage a rep can do, imho. ;)

hey man -dunny- showed me all of the e-mails.

bakersfield kept telling him well ill get it sent tomorrow.

then dunny asks 3 days later if it was shipped, then he is like ill get it shipped next week..

next week turned into months so on and so forth..

he just kept dragging dunny out.. he didnt agree to any of that. he payed for his pipes and he wanted them shipped like promised is all.

BOTTOM LINE DONT MAKE PROMISES YOU CANT KEEP

WoW .. god dang . my bad guys. i vve havent been home in over a month and i talked to everone i got money from.. lets just make a big story short . everyone who said i owed them money will have it by thursday .. and for the people who are mad, i told you i wanted to refund you money befor i left out of town and you guys told me to just keep it and hold on ,but it will alll be sent back .. no hard feeling... and we can keep this topic live till everything is over and done with ....

i was never offered a refund before this guy went out of town, i can post the conversation if needed. a week after he didnt ship it when he said he was going to, he finally replied to my messages on feb. 4th saying he has been working out of town. and today is now fri. if you read above on monday mar. 8th he said everyone would have there refund by yesterday. yet still no refund.

;)

waste $10? it better be gifted to me so there is no paypal fee's. and i unecisarily drug his name through the mud? maybe you should know the real/whole story before posting, instead of reading the bullshit line he put where he offered a refund to everyone before leaving for work. and why dont you take the time to read my above posting, it explains the situation that really happened. a week after telling me he would ship the pipes, and 3-4 unanswered messages i left him, he finally got back to me on feb 4th after i purchased them jan. 28th, telling me he has been out of town working.

i was never offered a refund before this guy went out of town, i can post the conversation if needed. a week after he didnt ship it when he said he was going to, he finally replied to my messages on feb. 4th saying he has been working out of town. and today is now fri. if you read above on monday mar. 8th he said everyone would have there refund by yesterday. yet still no refund.

well, you shoulda responded to that statement 4 days ago, otherwise i would tend to believe you agreed. i did read the whole thing before posting and that's what i got out of it. i tend to stay unbiased in the he said-she said, but what's up now derrik?

opened a dispute today. i tried giving him the benefit of the doubt, and even gave him a couple extra days to get the refund, but he hasnt came through. so fuck him, the funny thing is its to his wife/girlfriends account, since thats what i made the payment to. marisol moreno. called paypal, said they will give them 20 days to fix the dispute or i turn it into a claim and get the money.

hey bro my bad worked went out of town .. my wife called me and told me about paypal . she will have your money to you tomorrow after three when she gets of work ...

dude, you need to communicate with people better. You cant just be like, "oh i went out of town again...my bad" You're playing with peoples money man....especially in an economy like this. It takes 5 minutes tops to PM someone and say "Hey, i have to go back out of town....i'll get your money to you when I get back" OR "Tell them you sent the money and are trying to get it back"

This is beyond ridiculous man......

Man up...pay the guy his money.