carrier keeps shifting

SD1026

i have a rad twin row carrier on a stock swingarm. i painted my swinger in high heat paint with clear coat. the carrier keeps getting pulled foward on the sprocket side making the axle crooked. it is tight as hell any ideas anyone.

i had that problem with my shee and the holes were wore out to an oval where the carrier bolted on so i welded washers in the swinger for a temporary fix till i bought a new swingarm.

The swinger is in perfect shape adjusters seem to be good. I'm wondering if the paint is giving it that little bit of give to pull foward. I have a +2 chrome round house that I was saving for a 4mil build, but I just bought a new xring chain for stock length swinger and I need a round house carrier.wish I could make this work.

I would sell your rad twin row to fund the round house swap. Stock swingers suck balls when it comes to adjustment and alignment issues. Quit fighting it and swap the parts you have. Call Jeff and see if he has any xring links for you, he sells chain by the foot.

yea ur def right . looks like im gonna have sum polishing to do on my new bling. i have a eyeball engineering +2 round house swinger on my raptor and its worry free .

Edited by SD1026

going roundhouse is a great idea. That is what I am doing now. After my adjusters failed twice and almost ruined my BOSS sprocket hub, I am not messing with it anymore. Check jjandaracing.com in thier "garage sale" section for a carrier. You can get a twin row setup for 100 bucks with new bearings and all. Thier checkout screen is having some issues so you will have to call them but the service was very good.

never had this problem before i exchanged swingarms 2x and the same problem. this problem started when i put my new motor in maybe the tourqe is just jerking it foward. plus the swingarm is painted in high heat paint maybe it just makes it slippery.but im putting a round house on .

Edited by SD1026

My stock carrier always moves too. I want to get a round style but the swingers cost so much banghead Anyone know of any cheaper ones? :unsure:

i dont know what ur looking to spend but ellison has one for like 350 w/carrier. ebay also has good deals