would a yzf engine fit in a banshee

the goon

Your banshee can be extremely reliable. You will have to replace the worn out stuff and build her up right, but that wont break the bank. You can rebuild your topend for around $300. If you need to replace your crank, you can get a good used one from someone around here for $100 or so. We can help you build your bike and make it reliable. Your not riding a banshee if you stick a 4stroke in it, your actually date raping it.

i know it was bad but iam on the edge with it and i was losing my faith in the banshee iam going to rebuild the whole lot but in in england and the banshees are disapearing everyones 4stroke so parts are harder to get and there double what you guys pay! englands shit for banshee riders

If it is an abused quad, you just need to bite the bullet and do a complete teardown and rebuild. Replace all the bearings in the engine and tranny, get a new or rebuilt crank, bore it and get new pistons, make sure the clutch, gears, shafts, shift forks are all in good shape. Replace anything that looks questionable and make sure all the threads in the cases and covers are good, Heli Coil them if needed. Then put it all together by the book with good quality gaskets and seals.

I think I have a solution for you.

You are living in England?!

There are many builders for Yamaha RD/RZ 350 streetbike in England. They know how to fix your engine. I also think that there is huge amount of used parts that fits to your engine. Find a local forum for those street bikes.

-Pasi S.

like this one..

http://www.vintagebike.co.uk/forum/

Edited by Pasi S.