Anyine know the web-site for Cool Blue Coolant?

jon321

Your not talking about engine ice are you? I havent heard of Cool Blue

I dont know if I got mis-informed but my quad has blue coolant in it and someone on the shoutbox said that it could eithier be Engine Ice which I have heard or this coolant called Cool Blue,I have been trying to contact the guy that I got the quad from but Im not getting an answer from his phone, Im kinda leaning towards the Engine Ice that seems to be what a lot of people run. Im just trying to avoid draining all the coolant out when all it needs is maybe just a cupfull of what ever is in there now.

why not just add a cup full of water :shrugani:

Well i asked a couple of guys who work at a yamaha dealership here about putting in water and they said that it would just evaporate,so im just gonna wait until i hear from the guy that i got the quad from, thanks for the info though and hey by the way that avatar you have is hilarious.

Well i asked a couple of guys who work at a yamaha dealership here about putting in water and they said that it would just evaporate,so im just gonna wait until i hear from the guy that i got the quad from, thanks for the info though and hey by the way that avatar you have is hilarious.

Ask that dealer how water can evaporate from a sealed container?

Adding water would be fine as long as your riding where it doesnt freeze. If you do add water use distilled. Or you can go to Rocky Mountian ATV or some local cycle shops might have it too... And buy a bottle and just refill yours.

I think engine ice is just a water wetter, I don't believe it has and antifreeze type properties at all?

Engine Ice has freeze protection, where water wetter does not.