20mill twister pic

kubitza123

I'd get a hold of Firehead here on HQ and talk to him about the porting. My 10mil Big Block made 152hp, so your 20mil should make a lot more than 154hp set up right. Is that on gas or meth?

I don't see how the bike in your sig would be ridable with anything over 120 hp?? :confused: That's got to be a handful, even with a bar.

I know that 20 mil laid down some good numbers at the track. If I remember correctly, I think he was running it with the triples at the last race at Outlaw last year.

Keep in mind that we don't race on a track. We hill-shoot. Different worlds, and the bikes handle different. We have power loss through suspension movement, don't use a solid chassis with a wheelie bar, etc. We don't run a million paddles and try and hook up as hard as we can out of the hole. The bike in my sig actually handles pretty well on the hills. We intentionally under-paddle it in some situations. The few times it has seen a track it was run with a wheelie bar and struts.

I'd get a hold of Firehead here on HQ and talk to him about the porting. My 10mil Big Block made 152hp, so your 20mil should make a lot more than 154hp set up right. Is that on gas or meth?

If Cameron at redline ported those cylinders and you wanted to know about them you should talk to him. Plus if he did the work you know it was done RIGHT. Redline builds some mean motors, i see that he is also now a site sponsor, easy to get a hold of. Just my 2 cents.

That was when Cameron owned it and set it up it dynoed at 154hp . Is there mre left to be made?? I think he would have if their was you guys have to remember every dyno is different. The dyno yours made 152 on it might have made 165-170?? Dyno numbers don't mean much imo. Just posted those because thats what he told me it had when he owned it. Also have to remember the 100ft lbs of torque.

That was when Cameron owned it and set it up it dynoed at 154hp . Is there mre left to be made?? I think he would have if their was you guys have to remember every dyno is different. The dyno yours made 152 on it might have made 165-170?? Dyno numbers don't mean much imo. Just posted those because thats what he told me it had when he owned it. Also have to remember the 100ft lbs of torque.

Very true, and well put. I generally only use dyno's for a baseline. Real world testing and tuning is far more important, and I didn't take into account variances in different dyno's. I didn't even think about that when I made my other post. From what the other members have said, that you're running right up there with tripples, I'd say you've got it dialed in pretty damn good. I didn't mean for my comment to come off as any sort of shit-talking or trying to start any crap. That number just sounded a little low comparatively to the numbers I got on my little 10mil, but I didn't take into account the discrepency between the different dyno's the numbers were taken from.

You have a very nice looking bike. I look forward to seeing more pics/videos/track times from it once you get it all finished.

- Jared

Thats cool i didn't take it the wrong way just thought i'd mention dyno differences etc. Waiting on my new chassis to be built now sold that orange one back for certain reasons. I only race asphalt myself and were working on a suspended 4 link chassis . If we can make it work i should say if my builder can lol it should be the sh_it for asphalt.