Bling Bling

Would you rob a bank for 2 million dollars?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hell no.... I would deffinately do it for like ten or fifteen though,i would spend two million in a couple years,if i was gonna do it, i would make sure i was gonna get enough money to take care of me for the rest of my life and and enough that i could live better than i would if i was working. I mean i wouldnt want to be runnin from cops all my life and still be scrapin the bottomb of the barrle so to speak.

I agree NYUK, big waste of bandwith. this little boy should have gotten the boot from here long ago..... but instead "ToomeyShee87" gets banned for ONE stupid comment and Quick gets banned for raggin' on Sandtoyz. Oh well..... whatcha gonna do :roll: .....

I thought Quadin' got banned, I havent seen him post for awhile, when I seen this thread I was hesitant to click, but its too late now.... and im pissed.

flesmih htiw ,thgin ta imalaS eht ediH syalp eh? 

Oooo, whatcha gotta say now Mr. Tuffian?

Who is finding this stuff funny or amusing ?? :? Lucky im not paying to visit this forum :x or id be flippin' out and bustin' your balls everytime you opened your 13 year old mouth.