banshee part out

going to try to part it out give me a day or two to get pics or send me your email add to get pics here is what i got

complete 4 mill bottom end with a 1-5 overide tranny new clutchs cases look fine come with pro desighn adjustable timing plate just bolt on cylinders and ready to go selling for 850 plus shipping

set of 65.5 stock cylinders for 200 plus shipping

+6 round style chrome swingarm with brake line brake holder and sprocket and carrier for 350 plus shipping

got pro wedge tires and new 8x8 rims

got shark fins front tires and new rims

got a set of drag handle bars

polished struts made from bobby over at atv dragracers.com

got a set of chrome out of frame pipes dont no who makes themfor 200 plus shipping

going to try to part it out give me a day or two to get pics or send me your email add to get pics here is what i got

complete 4 mill bottom end with a 1-5 overide tranny new clutchs cases look fine come with pro desighn adjustable timing plate just bolt on cylinders and ready to go selling for 850 plus shipping

+6 round style chrome swingarm with brake line brake holder and sprocket and carrier for 350 plus shipping

got a set of chrome out of frame pipes dont no who makes themfor 200 plus shipping

Still have swinger? Pics? PM me here or atv dragracers please. My arm cracked and I'm lookin for +6 to replace current +6. Thanks!

Joe M. (smokinjoebanshee@live.com)

post-31466-12655642356646.jpg

Send me pics of bottom end and, what size are the rods, what clutch baskets in it. Email to cburgess11.1@ netzero.com

Send me pics of bottom end and, what size are the rods, what clutch baskets in it. Email to cburgess11.1@ netzero.com

• 2 weeks later...