98 Banshee Project For Sale

Up for sale is the project I've been working on. Built this thing to keep but job issues force me to sell it (unemployment blows). Been workin on this thing for 2 years, here's a list of what's been done.

-New Transparent Red powdercoat on the frame, wheel hubs, sprocket and brake hub

-New stock bore topend, unported w/ Pro-Lites

-New bottom end bearings in the crank and tranny, as well as new seals for the cases

-New bearings and bushings including swingarm, a-arms, wheel bearings, axle bearings and steering stem bushing

-New Elka Dual rate front shocks w/o reservoirs, threaded preload adjustable w/ Elka shock covers

-New Hiper Beadlocks front and rear w/ black rings, 4+1 Offset up front, 4+5 on the rears

-New ITP Trac Star Rear tires 20x10-9 and 21x7-10 Razrs up front, 3 rides on them

-New silver powder on the swingarm and axle carrier

-New ASV F-3 levers

-New Clutch & Throttle Cables

-V-Force 3 Reeds

-Toomey TR-6 Chrome Pipes

-Alba Aluminum proflow plate with K&N Filter and Precharger

-New MSR Gunmetal Finish Handlebars

I originally began this build with the intentions of having a high performance, stable trail quad. Never really intended to sell the thing, but 2 kids later and standing in the unemployment line gives different views. The quad DOES run and you can ride it, but it needs plastic and for some reason I couldn't get the front brakes to bleed out, I think the calipers may be frozen because I can watch the lines flex. All the parts that were put on were installed by me with all new fasteners and hardware. I stripped this thing down to nothing, as most of anyone knows you have to do with a ground up build. Asking 2k, no trades, need the cash. Here are pics, and can take more pics upon request.

100_0727.jpg

100_0728.jpg

100_0729.jpg

where are you located?

I'm located in Northern Kentucky, about 20 minutes from Portsmouth Ohio on the Kentucky side if you know whereabouts that is. I'd consider parting it out of I got enough interest in all the parts. Until I get enough interest in parts I'm gonna try and sell it whole. It's well worth 2k.

Alright, here's an update. For anyone who thinks they're gonna lowball me, until I get enough interest in the other parts on the quad, the wheels aren't going anywhere.

700 plus the ride for the wheels and tires, will not seperate, must all go together. Like new, only seen wet grass, not even on the pipe.

350 plus the ride for the front shocks, set up for a 200 lb rider

150 plus the ride for the rear shock, rebuilt and revalved by TCS for a 220 lb rider

375 plus the ride for the pipes

These are just estimates, if I get enough hits on this stuff I'll consider parting it out, if not, it goes whole or it sits.

Alright, here's an update. For anyone who thinks they're gonna lowball me, until I get enough interest in the other parts on the quad, the wheels aren't going anywhere.

700 plus the ride for the wheels and tires, will not seperate, must all go together. Like new, only seen wet grass, not even on the pipe.

350 plus the ride for the front shocks, set up for a 200 lb rider

150 plus the ride for the rear shock, rebuilt and revalved by TCS for a 220 lb rider

375 plus the ride for the pipes

These are just estimates, if I get enough hits on this stuff I'll consider parting it out, if not, it goes whole or it sits.

Don't part it yet. Pm me your phone number so we can talk

What's the status of the title?

Carbs?

What's the rear shock?

Would you be will ing to meet me somewhere towards MO?

Read the first post, can't haul, have no way. The rear shock is a stock shock revalved for a 220lb rider by TCS. Carbs are stock, just jetted. No title, titles aren't required in KY.