fast-fibers

quaddad817

i ordered a hood a couple days ago, and its showed up today i wasn't sure what to expect for the price but "DAM" this is a really nice piece! its basicly ready for paint. If your looking to go glass but cant shell out the coin for some of the others out there do not hesitate to buy one of these hoods ! i will post some pics of mine painted asap :drool:

Thanks man! These were originally made specifically for drag racing, so I adapted them to be used on a stock chassis as well.

They are $225 shipped for a standard front or $300 with a grille.

Rears are also $225 shipped, but if you order a set of front and rear they are $400 for the standard front and you choice of rear or $475 for the standard front with grille and your choice of rear.

I thought I would show you some of the other pieces I have made since I got into composites. These fenders have been laying around for a while, but the carbon one was just finished for a friend. I have many more fender molds for motorcycles front and rear ranging from 4" to 11" wide in several styles!

Motorcyclefenders001.jpg

Motorcyclefenders007.jpg

Motorcyclefenders008.jpg

Motorcyclefenders009.jpg

I can do them in full carbon but because of the shape they have to have seems in the fabric which I do not like. I prefer to do carbon inlays within the fiberglass where you can have your painter tape off a design and have the carbon come through the paint job. This is much cheaper option and still gives you the REAL carbon effect.

For banshees and motorcycles there is no real weight or strength advantage of carbon fiber over fiberglass it is simply a cosmetic piece.