bansheeracer9 fu**d me up

carlcidortiz

This guy sold me a set of CPI inframe pipes.After that he sold them to another HQ member because he had some problems with his Pay pal account without even contacting me he refunded me the money and before I got home to see the refund He already had them shipped to the other guy.I'm F***ing pissed offfffff!!!!!!

well if he didnt take your money and gave you refund why mark him as a bad seller thats not cool, i can see why you are mad but thats no reason to mark him as a bad seller just buy the pipes on ebay or something

X2 , your not out any cash or time.

I think this is another case of "It was such a good deal, that I can't afford to miss it!" We've had such a bad run on sellers lately that theres absolutely no need to add someone else to the list for something that is NOTHING more than miscommunication. I commend Bansheeracer9 for refunding his money!!!!! Lately it seems like several people wouldn't have done it! It sucks that you missed out on a killer deal, but he did what was right, and that's all that matters. You didn't lose any money. =)

That is not fair... if he sold the item, he shouldn't roll back the business sending back the money.

Life isn't fair, ladies. Just based on the information at hand, it seems as though there was an issue with paypal. Whether or not that's true, that's not for me to judge. If I was the buyer who was refunded, yeah, I'd be bummed but I certainly wouldn't start a thread bashing someone for being bummed... Pretty sure any of us that have had anything for sale on here that received an offer from Carl, were bummed as well, but we didn't start a thread saying, "this guy fucked me, he offered me half of what it's worth then talked shit when I told him to pound sand".

Life isn't fair, ladies. Just based on the information at hand, it seems as though there was an issue with paypal. Whether or not that's true, that's not for me to judge. If I was the buyer who was refunded, yeah, I'd be bummed but I certainly wouldn't start a thread bashing someone for being bummed... Pretty sure any of us that have had anything for sale on here that received an offer from Carl, were bummed as well, but we didn't start a thread saying, "this guy fucked me, he offered me half of what it's worth then talked shit when I told him to pound sand".

Ok. If you think is the way, i am not the person to tell that is wrong.

Regards.

Not quite sure what this was supposed to say, and I see you're from Portugal. Can anyone help me out with this?

What i am saying is... if it needs two person to do a deal, to undo a deal, there is required the same two person to do that.

bansheeracer9 to be a good a guy, before refund, he should get in touch with the other guy telling him that he wants do cancel the business. It is my idea about this case.

Wow i get bad feedback for sending ur damn money back cuz my pay pal wouldnt work rite n was charging me money. Also if u recall i sent u a message sayin we need to find other means of payment n akk u could say was call fuckin pay pal. So i did what i thought was rite n refunded ur money. n i sold the pipes to someone else that was interested. Im pretty shure u should really delete this cuz i havnt done anything wrng to be bad seller