toomey t-3's

IMG00055-20100123-1525.jpg

im asking 150 +shipping for these they are toomey t-3's, they were taken off a 350 i put together for trails and now is going to a drag set up these arent needed anymore and need to go.

how do they sound i either want t5 or t3 pipes are they good for top end. u woulndt have a video of your bike wtih them on would ya to hear the sound of them

na i never did worry about getting any vids of this bike running, they sounded pretty similar to the t-5's. when these were in production they used to cut the belly out of the pipes like an inch or so to make them rev out to drag pipe type rpm's. they did seem to pull pretty good on top end of course im used of a different kind of pull with the bigger bikes.

they cut about an inch out of the belly of the head pipe to make it rev out into the high rpm ranges like the drag pipes do. the next biggest advantage of having them is they are almost completely out of the way of your legs unlike the inframe drag pipes.

a fab shop could do it no problem, or if you know someone that has and can tig weld could do it pretty easy too. i would cut them with a band saw or something that would cut them evenly all the way across so you can take and exact slice out of the head pipe.