Has anyone done this?

KickStartMyHeart

I rode stock shocks on my full flights for an entire summer. You can ride it until you get some shocks, but its going to be soft.

Congratulations MudTruck, You are officially my go to guy for all suspension questions. Be ready to field some questions brotha!! You got any pics of what yours looked like with +2's and stock shocks?

• 2 weeks later...

im still rideing the shock shocks with +2 arms it sits alittle lower when the shocks arnt fully turn to there stiffest position. i just keep them stiff and ride. so far 2 summers and still going strong. i only weight 165lbs so its not to bad. i accually like they softer ride. . i did buy some works dual rates with rezzys but got ripped because they leaked oil as soon as i put them on. Damn ebay lol

this is with them on theres softest setting. would not suggest rideing like this way to low and soft

IMG_3036.jpg

this is with no motor in frame.

IMG_1903.jpg

IMG_1901.jpg

i guess i dont have any pics of them with the shocks on there stiffest setting

im still rideing the shock shocks with +2 arms it sits alittle lower when the shocks arnt fully turn to there stiffest position. i just keep them stiff and ride. so far 2 summers and still going strong. i only weight 165lbs so its not to bad. i accually like they softer ride. . i did buy some works dual rates with rezzys but got ripped because they leaked oil as soon as i put them on. Damn ebay lol

this is with them on theres softest setting. would not suggest rideing like this way to low and soft

IMG_3036.jpg

this is with no motor in frame.

IMG_1903.jpg

IMG_1901.jpg

i guess i dont have any pics of them with the shocks on there stiffest setting

That looks awesome and the stance is perfect for what I want. I just got mine in the mail this afternoon and keep looking at em wanting to put em now!! I got a used set of fullflight +2 arms for $150 shipped. They are in good shape.

Got em put on dis weekend!! Damn I love em!! The softness in the suspension with the stock shocks I like. Now I have never ridden a bike with elka's or any other sort of suspension so I don't have a real educated opinion. I didn't have +2 tie rods, so CamAtv extended my stockers. He cut them in half and took measurements from a set of +2 tie rods and threaded them where he cut them and screwed an extension in em and welded them. They look completley stock and are perfect on length. I will post pics here soon.

the only thing I see wrong with using stock shocks on extended arms is that being soft and all. Can turn for the worse. I could see if you only trial ride. But if you end up taking a corner to hard. you will get role. The stock shocks wont last much longer due to having to work twice as hard to keep up and will heat up fast causing major fade. So be safe. And I woundnt think about getting close to a jump or whoops, unless you like new wrists and maybe a endo.

• 2 weeks later...

That looks awesome and the stance is perfect for what I want. I just got mine in the mail this afternoon and keep looking at em wanting to put em now!! I got a used set of fullflight +2 arms for $150 shipped. They are in good shape.

clean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! looks good