SHEERIDER20 IS A THIEF DO NOT BUY FROM HIM

alf44

Well I got my second box today. He fucked me. I was supposed to get a complete running motor. MOst of you seen the first pics, well i got the rest today in a seperate box. The case was supposed to have a little chain wack, you be the judge. Missing the clutch basket and drive gears and who knows what else. was supposed to get blue plastics pictured on his bike and a polished grill that was on his bike. Well you see what I got. Paid for some polished MSR levers and sprockets, never showed.

Loco please ban this thief. Eugene Housekencht is his name. I am out almost what I paid this criminal. $1100 of useless not what it was supposed to be junk. I see a felony charge in this kids future very very soon.

IMG00179-20100120-1906.jpg

IMG00178-20100120-1906.jpg

IMG00181-20100120-1906-1.jpg

remember these pics? the rest of the complete running motor

IMG00115-20100111-1801.jpg

IMG00121-20100111-1817.jpg

IMG00108-20100111-1745.jpg

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy crap dude. Im sorry to hear you got shafted like that. thats a terrible situation. for an $1100 hit like that Id take more aggressive corrective measures. sounds like nobody here should buy from ANYONE other than site sponsors. people that have proven trustworthy like yourself. wish I could help dude.

what a fuckin scumbag man noone deserves to get fucked like that beside the people who do it to others, and from what i hear around this site it seams like your a good dude and didnt deserve this, i believe in karma so this kids guna get a kick in the ass sooner or later

yes he is from PA. some of you may want to read the first thread when this first started. its in this same forum.

I never got the wiring harness and cdi I paid for either.

wow alf, sorry to see u got fucked by this moron. im in new york and if i wasnt already lookin at 4 years in prison i'd nock on his door for ya! if hes in pa he will probly be at the coalfest down there in august that i read about last night, and hey some crazy shit happens at night when people been drinkin all day :cheers: he will get what hes got comin, id press charges and he should def. be banned from the hq. im goin to look at a shitload of parts next week a buddy has, he sold his shee and im buyin all his xtras, alot lemme see what i get ill be happy to throw ya some parts real cheap, if not free :cheers:

wow alf, sorry to see u got fucked by this moron. im in new york and if i wasnt already lookin at 4 years in prison i'd nock on his door for ya! if hes in pa he will probly be at the coalfest down there in august that i read about last night, and hey some crazy shit happens at night when people been drinkin all day :cheers: he will get what hes got comin, id press charges and he should def. be banned from the hq. im goin to look at a shitload of parts next week a buddy has, he sold his shee and im buyin all his xtras, alot lemme see what i get ill be happy to throw ya some parts real cheap, if not free :cheers:

Thanks dude that would be real cool. Its posted in the general section. I think its under what sheerider sent me with pics. IDK. if you havent seen it look for it or ill get a link up.

here it is. Its under WHATS GOING ON WITH SELLERS AROUND HERE.

http://bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=125577

Well I got my second box today. He fucked me. I was supposed to get a complete running motor. MOst of you seen the first pics, well i got the rest today in a seperate box. The case was supposed to have a little chain wack, you be the judge. Missing the clutch basket and drive gears and who knows what else. was supposed to get blue plastics pictured on his bike and a polished grill that was on his bike. Well you see what I got. Paid for some polished MSR levers and sprockets, never showed.

Loco please ban this thief. Eugene Housekencht is his name. I am out almost what I paid this criminal. $1100 of useless not what it was supposed to be junk. I see a felony charge in this kids future very very soon.

IMG00179-20100120-1906.jpg

IMG00178-20100120-1906.jpg

IMG00181-20100120-1906-1.jpg

remember these pics? the rest of the complete running motor

IMG00115-20100111-1801.jpg

IMG00121-20100111-1817.jpg

IMG00108-20100111-1745.jpg

that sucks but for real that could be a stolen banshee he jacked and took it apart to try and part it out.but like i said its hard to hide a quad if its put together and easy to hide when its in alot of boxes.i would file a lawsuit on his ass and report him thats the biggest mess i ever seen i would be ashamed to sell someone parts that look like that.

Thanks dude that would be real cool. Its posted in the general section. I think its under what sheerider sent me with pics. IDK. if you havent seen it look for it or ill get a link up.

here it is. Its under WHATS GOING ON WITH SELLERS AROUND HERE.

http://bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=125577

Alf, I'm not sure what parts you need. But I have a set of stock carbs that were just rebuilt I will give to the cause. PM me if you want them.

Alf, I'm not sure what parts you need. But I have a set of stock carbs that were just rebuilt I will give to the cause. PM me if you want them.

Just too bad a good ol fashioned ass kicken will land you in the slammer now a days cuz this punk is certainly worthy of one. :angry: