My Dyno Numbers!

Badasshee

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy ThreadJacking fucctards! Lol this is what makes searches useless for all the guys that constantly preach "use search" although the point was reached in the first post it turned to a piss contest of my dyno numbers vs what carbs are overkill....who gives a f***!

To ORIGINAL POSTER: Nice numbers man, especially at 5000ft on 91 pump...what they failed to mention is that although the Dynojet numbers could be a little skewed, you dont know which way, it could be robbing you or it could be generous. Main thing is to use one dyno and not several. That way you have your baseline and anything you do from here will reflect. You can have it dyno'd on 10 dyno's and youll get basically 10 diff readings. But it never stopped half these guys or builders from bragging on thier numbers lmao..Good Luck!

Holy ThreadJacking fucctards! Lol this is what makes searches useless for all the guys that constantly preach "use search" although the point was reached in the first post it turned to a piss contest of my dyno numbers vs what carbs are overkill....who gives a f***!

To ORIGINAL POSTER: Nice numbers man, especially at 5000ft on 91 pump...what they failed to mention is that although the Dynojet numbers could be a little skewed, you dont know which way, it could be robbing you or it could be generous. Main thing is to use one dyno and not several. That way you have your baseline and anything you do from here will reflect. You can have it dyno'd on 10 dyno's and youll get basically 10 diff readings. But it never stopped half these guys or builders from bragging on thier numbers lmao..Good Luck!

All this from a guy who listed his timing in his sig, but doesn't even have his pipes listed. Now I feel schooled. :shootself:

If 32mm's is not small, why does everyone and their brother run a 35mm pwk? Why do we have guys on here running 38mm pwk's on stock cylinder bikes?

Why.. cuz 33pwks are hard to come by used.. and everyone always bashes 34pj's.. You see 35 and 38/39pwks all day long since they came stock on many of the dirt bikes and sleds.

Everyone has their preference on setups... I actually prefer 28pwks on all my builds. dune/trails. 33pwks would be the largest I would go for anything short of a drag build.

I personally know the guy that started this thread and sent him a text apoligizing for jacking his thread and he was cool about it,His thread is getting more views then it would have other wise.

To "Ieat4strokes"There was no reason for you to jump in and verbaly call names.You're tuff guy attitude is not needed at all.Snop and I had never once called names or Mother F-ed one another,We kept it clean and to the point on both of are views on this.

I thought this was a good debate and to all the others viewing it they got a good read on just how each build can be diferent and require diferent set up. :cheers:

I personally know the guy that started this thread and sent him a text apoligizing for jacking his thread and he was cool about it,His thread is getting more views then it would have other wise.

To "Ieat4strokes"There was no reason for you to jump in and verbaly call names.You're tuff guy attitude is not needed at all.Snop and I had never once called names or Mother F-ed one another,We kept it clean and to the point on both of are views on this.

I thought this was a good debate and to all the others viewing it they got a good read on just how each build can be diferent and require diferent set up. :cheers:

I agree.. I've noticed he's been doing that alot lately.... :yank:

i totally agree with everyone whos been on the good side of this and just discussing good ol banshee talk. its quite intresting, but no need for getting pissed and name calling. this is all new info and good reading material. i mean im the one who started this post and im not mad so no one else should be getting mad. just sit back like i said, and read and learn somethin new.

lets all paly nice. lol

Why.. cuz 33pwks are hard to come by used.. and everyone always bashes 34pj's.. You see 35 and 38/39pwks all day long since they came stock on many of the dirt bikes and sleds.

Everyone has their preference on setups... I actually prefer 28pwks on all my builds. dune/trails. 33pwks would be the largest I would go for anything short of a drag build.

I have 4 33pwk's lol

So i finally got my 4mil built correctly and put on the dyno. its a 4mil stock cylinder drag port from Wildcard Racing, thanks Brandon!

i took it just last friday to the dyno at rocket factory and she pushed out 75hp and 42ftp! i know i dont have the sheets but its true! u can call rocket factory and theyll show u or ill just take it back down there and record the pull. anyways she pulled 68hp the first pull and she was way to fat, jetted down to 390 and 2nd pull was 70hp, 3rd pull we adjusted the air/fuel mixture screw and she pulled 75hp! and shes runnin safe and reliable. im sure we couldve got more out of her but hey thats dam good on a stock cylinder/stock bore running on 91 pump gas at 5000ft! Go with Wildcard if u want a clean, fast, reliable motor! WILDCARD RACING!!!!

whoa whoa whoa! thanks Brandon!

built correctly ? explain (not a jab at wildcard)

Nice numbers! Just remember that they just that numbers. The dyno makes for a great tool, but to many people live and die on the dyno sheets. Did you get to stuff the sniffer in the pipes, or were you tuning off of plug color?

No you need to see if you can find out how they dyno you used is know to read high or low or about right on to get a good idea how your build stacks up to all the other numbers. My 450R was tuned on a dyno that gives numbers wayyy on the low side. I only get to say that I'm making 50HP, but it has stacked up well against builds that have "made" more HP.

wildcard did all my porting but i built the motor and i put one of thedam crank seals in backwards so i had to redo it so in that process i sent it back to brandon and got a full drag port.

all i know is the dyno is a dynojet 188. no sniffer. went off plugs and smoke. but i know wat u mean as in all dyno's r different and give different numbers.

Now that all the experts are watching this thread, its a perfect time to ask a question about adding some timing to my banshee. Where, and how much effect will be felt? Is there any down side? Just so I understand, when you advance timing, you delay the spark so the piston is closer to TDC, or the opposite? I am running straight av gas, LL100. Mods are below.

Thanks guys.