Please read this! Credit to F A S T racing

I visited F.A.S.T. Racings shop yesterday and was very impressed. They stock every part you could need for a Banshee motor along with a ton of after market parts. Jeff showed me some of his projects he has going for customers like porting and engine building. They had lunch ordered and called and cancled the order so they could spend time with me. I would recomend these guys for any work or parts you need.

Thanks

Very true, i just bought 300 bucks in parts for my rebuild, and jeff was VERY helpful, all i was going to get was a billet basket but he started naming parts off like the pancake bearing, and crush washer for the basket, spent more than i wanted to but jeff helped me keep from spending alot more later. Great place for parts or advice

im about to find out how cool he is as i sent him a motor this week to build me a 4 mill.

From what I saw of the work he had going, you'll be happy. Some of the cleanest porting I've seen. On the way home I stopped in a little town 40 miles away ( to have a couple cold ones) and a guy at the bar even said Jeff was top notch. Enough talking him up he's good!

From what I saw of the work he had going, you'll be happy. Some of the cleanest porting I've seen. On the way home I stopped in a little town 40 miles away ( to have a couple cold ones) and a guy at the bar even said Jeff was top notch. Enough talking him up he's good!

He build some fast engines. I love my dune ported 4 mill. I bought my cylinders from a guy here on BHQ. Jeff had the guy ship the top end to him so he could look it over. Then sent it out to me.

He build some fast engines. I love my dune ported 4 mill. I bought my cylinders from a guy here on BHQ. Jeff had the guy ship the top end to him so he could look it over. Then sent it out to me.

I have a 350 play port he did and i absolutely love it. Great power all over, a lot of fun to ride. I also have a 4mill playport that i havent had time to put together, but am sure it will be great. And a 421 Cub i got from him. Rumor is if you stuff your motor full of treats before you send it in, you will get it back faster. :rotflmao::rotflmao: (Just fuckin with you jeff you know we love you in a nonfag way.) :bolt:

Thanks guys, had a good visit with Rotax Raptor. I think he was overwhelmed with what all we did and what all we carry for parts. lol He kept naming off parts..."you got one of these"? Yep. "One of these"? Yep. By the time i got to lunch around 2:30 i thought i was gonna fall through my a$$. You know, i gotta keep this fine tuned physic running?!! baawahahhahaha Cant wait to see Hilirious's Cases when they come in as he always sends the good FBT's (Fat Boy Treats). :drool: Glad you guys came by , thanks for the props everyone!

Rotax Raptor pm me your phone #. Thanks Bobby, lemme know when the 1st dune trip is so we can hook up. Im due for a break, lol.